A Party with a Plan

One Week Later

"It is good to see you here tonight, my little lambs. The Ouran Host Club would like to bid you..." I spotlight shined onto our leader, "welcome."

The whole grand hall lit up, revealing the Orchestra and all the guests. They all clapped and cheered at us.

We were all formed on the stairs with Tamaki at the top, looking over everyone. We all bowed and rose as the clapping died down. I was wearing the same blue dress that the twins gave me, and my hair was down, but I still wasn't wearing make up.

Kyoya raised his arms, "As always, ladies and gentlemen, the Host Club Members are here for your entertainment. So, we invite you to dance to your heart's content. Based on his or her dancing skills, one lucky young lady or gentleman will be chosen as tonight's King or Queen. The queen's reward will be a passionate kiss on the cheek from our Prince."

Tamaki smiled, "Good luck to you, my darlings." he winked at the crowd and they all squealed.

"And the king's reward will be a kiss on the cheek from out very own hostess, (Y/n)." Kyoya finished.

Wait...WHAT?!

I looked around to see a couple of the guys smirking at me. Oh great. I groaned and lowered my head.

The twins popped up behind me, "(Y/n), show some enthusiasm." They said in unison.

"Well excuse me, you guys. I didn't know I was going to be roped into kissing one of the guys. Also I'm not really use to this type of party." I groaned.

"You mean your father never goes to parties like this?" they asked me.

"Well, yeah, he does, but do you think he takes me with him?" I snapped at them.

Tamaki then suddenly pole vaulted over the railing and landed right next to me. "My dear, would you like to be the first to dance with your King?" he extended his hand to me.

"Uh, sorry Tamaki, I've already promised my first dance to someone else," I lied. I really didn't want to dance with him, "besides, I thought you were the Prince for tonight," I gave him a smirk.

Tamaki grunted and sulked in the corner for a few second, then, remembering where he was, stood up and made his way down the stairs.

Everyone scattered and started dancing with all the guests. I danced with a few guys then took a break and leaned against one of the pillars.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" I heard a voice yell.

I looked to my right and saw Kanako standing there. "I've been looking for you. I want to see how well you've been practicing."

I laughed and walked over to her, "Okay, do you want me to lead?" I asked sarcastically.

She giggled and outstretched her hand, "You better leave that to me."

I wrapped my arm around hers and we started walking towards the dance floor. Before we even got the chance to start dancing, I was swept off my feet by a large force and ran into the other room.

"There she is!" I heard one of the twins say.

I groaned and was placed on the ground again by Mori. I looked around and saw everyone but Tamaki there. "You didn't have to be so forceful!" I yelled at all of them.

"Never mind that, go get changed," Hikaru placed a package in my hand.

"Yeah!" Honey yelled and he pushed me through the curtains.

I groaned again and opened the package, finding a pink dress and a blonde wig. (If your hair is already blonde, just use a different color) Uh why do I have to change again?