Chilling with the Host Club

Skipping Episode 6, moving right along: Also I'm adding a bunch of my own stuff for this episode and not using some things, hope you enjoy!

Wait a minute, am I dreaming?

The sun was high and there were no clouds in the sky. The palm trees were casting shade over various tropical plants and animals.

We're in Japan, right? And Japan is not really known for its tropical locales.

An arm wrapped around me, "Behold, (Y/n)!" Tamaki brought me close to him, "Bask in the beauty of tropical birds! Aren't they breathtaking? I wonder what they're called."

I wiggled out of his hold, "Um, where was the exit, again?" I hissed.

He walked over to a lounge chair and sat in it, tropical drink in hand, "Try to make the most of this downtime and just relax, my dear. We're so worried about keeping our good looks day and night, we deserve a little vacation."

I rolled my eyes. Wow you have a hard life Suoh.

"Personally, I think this is a waste of time, so can I go home now? I have a big test coming up that I need to study for. Where are we, anyway?" I grumbled.

What even happened? One minute I was at school and the next...

Le flashback

I was walking in the courtyard, on my way home when two people grabbed my arms. Two twins that is.

"Target," one said.

"Captured!" the other finished.

I squealed, "Wait! What the?!"

A limo drove up in front of us and the back window rolled down, showing Tamaki. "Good work. Now take her with you."

"Roger!" the twins answered.

Tamaki grinned and rolled his window up. "Hold on. Where are we going?!" I shouted.

The twins just laughed and dragged me to who know where.

End of le flashback

"This place is a brand new theme park that my family, the Ootori Group, runs. It's called the Tropical Aqua Garden," Kyoya explained.

"I don't understand, I thought the Ootori group ran hospitals, and that they're focused on the medical business, Kyoya." I said.

"Yes, but my family likes to diversify and try different things. Besides, this place could be classified as a healing facility, it's therapeutic." He said, "The park doesn't officially open until next month, but the Host Club was given a special advance invitation."

"Well, I guess that was nice of your family," I said to him.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Honey yelled after me, "Wanna share some coconut juice with me? Or do you wanna try a piece of the mango cake?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll have some coconut juice with you," I said. He giggled and ran off to go get some.

"(Y/n)! You wanna go check out the water slide?" Kaoru asked me.

"Hang on. What's the deal with that pullover you're wearing?" Hikaru asked, before I could answer Kaoru.

I looked at the hideous sweatshirt I was wearing, "Oh, this thing?"

Another le flashback

The twins were dragging me down a pathway. I had no idea where they had taken me, but they were much stronger than me so I couldn't fight back.