First Kiss

I quickly got changed back into my blue dress and headed outside with Tamaki to see Kanako and Toru under a spotlight.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Tamaki announced, "it is now time for us to begin the final dance of this evening's festivities."

Everyone poured outside to see what was going on. "The last waltz of the night has been chosen by the Host Club for this couple," he pointed towards the two of them.

The couple turned towards each other, not sure what to do. Toru shut his eyes and held out his hand to Kanako, "Princess Kasuga? May I have this dance?" he whispered to her.

She hesitated and looked over at me, I smiled and nodded my head to her. Her expression softened and she took his hand, "Yes."

The music started up and they started dancing. Everyone watched in awe as they flowed perfectly with each other.

"Ah!" Tamaki stretched his arms out, causing me to duck before he hit me, "May this awkward couple be forever blessed!"

"And now we'll announce the king or queen of the ball," Hikaru said through a microphone.

"Congratulations, Toru Suzushima! You are tonight's King!" Kaoru said through another.

"And for his reward, a kiss on the cheek from our Princess, (Y/n)!" the said together.

Tamaki gasped and I groaned. "There's no way I can kiss him, we just got done getting those two together."

"If you do it, we'll cut your debt by one-third." Kyoya said.

I gasped, "Well, it is just a peck on the cheek..."

I looked over at Kanako who was smiling from ear to ear. As soon as she nodded me the okay I made my way down the stairs to Toru.

The twins were holding Tamaki back when Honey said, "You don't think this is (Y/n)-chan's first kiss, do you?"

"What?!" he yelled.

I placed my hand on Toru's jaw and turned his head to the side. I leaned in and was just about to kiss him when, "Wait, (Y/n)!" came from behind me.

I felt a hand ram into back, causing me to miss my target of Toru's cheek and get his lips.

I heard Kanako gasp and Tamaki fell to the floor behind me. We quickly pushed ourselves away from each other and turned equal shades of red.

The crowd of girls squealed; I nervously looked over to Kanako and told her I was sorry with my eyes. She laughed nervously and locked arms with Toru.

I never would've thought that I'd end up getting my first kiss tonight. Especially not with my friend's fiancé.  But it was such an amazing night, so I guess it's just as well.

Tamaki burst into tears behind me. I turned to face him, "Oh get over yourself, Tamaki." I pushed past him and walked over to the rest of the group.