Manager?

"Your fiancé? Kyoya?" I asked, bewildered. 

"Of course, my name is Renge Hoshakuji, and I'm transferring into Ouran Academy's First Year Class A tomorrow," Renge said, having calmed herself down from earlier, she actually sounded like a nice person.

We had all changed back into our normal school attire and were serving tea to our strange guest. Tamaki was currently where he normally was: sulking in the corner.

"Why is he sulking?" Hikaru asked.

"Because Mommy was keeping a secret from Daddy," Kaoru said.

I looked over at Kyoya, who was apparently "Mommy" now, "Whatever, why does everyone insist on referring to us like we're husband and wife?"

"Ours is a story of love at first sight. I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought no one else was looking. And how sweet it was when you reached out to that poor little injured kitten." Renge cooed

"She serious?" the twins asked.

"Uh, could you have the wrong person?" I asked her.

"No way! I could recognize my love anywhere!" she hissed at me, "He's a gentleman who's kind to everyone and doesn't ask for anything in return. He likes solitude, but in fact sometimes he gets lonely. He looks like the star of the popular dating sim, Uki-doki Memorial. You're my real-life Ichijo Miyabi."

Uki-Doki Otaku? I've never seen one. (btw Otaku means geek if you didn't know)

"I get it now, you're in love with that character. You're projecting the love onto me, and you somehow deluded yourself into thinking that we're engaged. I assume this Miyabi character probably wears glasses as well," Kyoya deduced.

"So she made it up? You're not really her fiancé right?" Tamaki asked, finally coming out of the corner.

"Well no, I don't remember ever asking for her hand in marriage. Besides this is the first time I've ever met the woman." he said.

You could have said that earlier Kyoya.

Renge bounced up and sat next to Kyoya, "According to my research, I understand that you are in charge managing the club, is that true, Kyoya?"

"That's right! Kyo-chan is our director." Honey answered.

Renge's eyes lit up, "You're the club's director? That's perfect! Oh, wow, I've always wanted to wear a sandwich board to advertise a business!"

"We don't advertise, we're just a host club," the twins said, sounding annoyed.

"I've made up my mind, from now on, I'm gonna be a manager of this host club!" she shouted.

"Um, listen, Kyoya," Tamaki started.

"Miss Hoshokuji is the only daughter of a very important Otori family client. So, please be polite and try not to offend her, all right?" Kyoya said.

"Well, boys, I can't wait to work with you!" Renge smiled.

What am I invisible?

***

The Next Day

We were all in the club room having tea before the guest arrived, Tamaki was talking to us, "I thought about it a lot last night, and maybe having a lady manager isn't such a bad idea."

"Why do you say that?" the twins asked.

"Well, it's fairly obvious, isn't it? Renge just transferred into the same class as (Y/n). So if (Y/n) has a girlfriend around, it could bring out the female within her. Renge's girlish air of tenderness might be able to stimulate (Y/n)'s own sense of femininity." Tamaki said while pointing at me.