The Wonder Twins

The starting bell chimed through out the school. It was the start of a new day.

Hopefully the twins worked everything out at home. I don't know if I can handle another day of screaming, plus we've got the club to think about.

"Hey (Y/n)!" I heard Hikaru's voice say from the doorway. I looked over and saw Hikaru standing there...with pink hair. "Good morning." He stated to the whole class that was staring at him.

"Hikaru, what in the world happened to your hair? Why is it pink?" I asked him.

He smiled and put his hand on his hip. "Cause pink suits me. Don't you think it's cute? From now on, I'm the pink haired twin."

"I didn't want to be mistaken for that Kaoru for the rest of my life, you know?" He said.

Nope they are still fighting.

I looked past him and saw his brother in the doorway now...with blue hair. What should I have died my hair purple or something?!

"Good morning, (Y/n)," Kaoru said.

"So, Kaoru is the blue twin?" I asked.

Hikaru rolled his eyes and walked over to his desk, which was to the left of me. Kaoru sat on the right, I was usually the only thing that kept them quiet in class.

"I was finally able to sleep all by myself last night, but I ended up having a nightmare. I dreamt that my stylist had dyed my hair pink. It was so garish and ridiculous looking, I woke up screaming," Kaoru laughed.

He went to sit down in his chair, but Hikaru leaned over and pushed the chair out of the way with his foot. Kaoru fell to the floor with a thud. He lunged and grabbed his brother's chair and ripped it out from under him.

They both rose slowly, glaring each other down. They started grabbing everything they could and threw it at each other.

I was unfortunately stuck in the very middle of this. I groaned and sunk into my chair.

Why me?

***

At lunch time I decided to go to the cafeteria and look for the twins. I normally ate in my classroom, but I wanted to make sure they weren't going to kill each other.

I could spot them a lot easier now with their hair colors, they were yelling, yet again, while they were getting their lunches.

"Stop copying me! Why don't you just leave me alone!" They yelled in unison.

Amazing. Perfect union even when fighting.

"I was wondering what all the fuss was about," I turned towards the voice and saw Tamaki with the rest of the Host Club. "I can't believe the two of you are still fighting. You're a disgrace to the Host Club." He spat.

"We've had enough of this!" Honey yelled, "You're both to blame for this fight!" Honey whipped out a piece of cake, "Hika-chan and Kao-chan, I want you to make up and go halfsies on this cake, 'kay? But I wanna have a piece too, so I guess we're gonna have to go thirdsies."

Honey kept rambling on and I could feel the irritation grow between the twins. Mori finally walked over and took Honey away.

"Oh, (Y/n)!" Tamaki finally noticed me, "I didn't expect to run into you in the dining hall!"

I sighed, "I was worried about those two, so, I followed them here. My maids always make me a boxed lunch and I was just going to eat in my classroom like always."

Tamaki spaced out and started turning red, so I rolled my eyes and went to sit down.

"Hey, (Y/n), do you mind if I sit here with you?" Hikaru asked me.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead," I said.

He sat down and pointed at my lunch, "So what's that? What'd you bring for lunch?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, my maids made this for me, they always do," I explained.

"You wanna switch with me? I had to order something different than Kaoru so I ended up with stuff I don't really like," he complained.

I sighed, "That's fine with me." We traded food and I looked down at my new meal. It looked like it was made at a five-start restaurant, but that was expected of this place. I cut into the first thing and took a bite. Wow this is amazing.

Someone set a tray down next to me and sat down. I looked up and saw Kaoru. Oh dear.

"So (Y/n), is that any good? How would you like to taste mine?" He grabbed my chin and started to bring his spoon towards my mouth.

Before I could eat it, Hikaru leaned over me and ate it. "Quit butting in, get lost Kaoru." He muffled with the spoon still in his mouth.

Kaoru picked up something on his tray and threw it at Hikaru, but Hikaru grabbed Tamaki's tie and use him as a shield. Tamaki was pelted with food.

I choked back my laughter and focused on the situation at hand.

The twins started throwing things at each other again, but this time, food was involved. I ducked to avoid the flying pieces of food and grabbed my boxed lunch. I think I'm going to eat in my class room, after all.

I grabbed Tamaki's food stained shirt and dragged him with me before he was used as a shield again. "Come on, Tamaki. Let's get you cleaned up."

Still shocked, he didn't move, so I had Mori come over and help me carry him to the nearest bathroom.

I really hope this is just a temporary thing.