Chapter Three (Shawn)

I followed him into the men's room. At first it was because I wanted to know if he was just going to skip out on me, because to be honest it's not going so well. When I saw that he actually stepped into the restroom, I was relieved. He's not the type to just ditch their date. That was awesome, because I'd been left at the table more times than I care to admit.

I shoved the door open, revealing Jameson at the urinal. It was actually a hot sight. He jumped as he heard me enter and he turned. His shirt lifted slightly, and I could see the happy trail and the bottom of his abs. He really was a hot sight, but he was also an ass.

"What the F, dude!" he shouted. His lips were so tempting. I had to have them against mine. I strode to him, wrapped my arms around his body and pressed my lips against his. They were soft, and melded against mine. His body jolted against mine, and at first he pushed against me. After a moment, he began to relax and move with me. His arms wrapped around my neck and he pressed his body closer to mine.

It seemed that he couldn't get close enough to me. He was primed and ready, I could feel his hard-on pressing against my leg. My hands moved down to his ass. It was a really nice ass. Each cheek fit in my entire hand, but barely. I wanted to have him now. I gripped his ass and lifted him slightly, and that's when cold water splashed on us. He pushed me away.

"I'm straight!" I looked him in the eyes. What? He had a heat in his eyes that matched mine, and he was telling me he was straight?

"If you don't want to do this, you can just say so. You don't need to lie." He shook his head.

"I'm not lying. I can't do this anymore. The date was something else, but this is going too far. My friends talked me into using tinder to find a guy to suck me off, because I just broke up with my girlfriend." I was baffled. What the absolute F. This is bull.

"What do you mean? So this was just a ploy to get me to get you off?" He nodded. "Do you know how messed up that is? I'm on that stupid app to find a real boyfriend, and maybe even a future husband. Here you are messing up my chances by wasting my time!" I stormed away. I didn't care what he had to say.

What was wrong with me that all I do is attract assholes like this? Is this all I can do, the best I can get? I'm a good guy, and I really try to do my best to do the right things, and this is how I'm treated in life? Always getting the lowest of the low hitting me up for sex. This was ridiculous!

How can I find a decent guy that I can be with that also cares about me as a human being? That was all I wanted. Is that too much to ask for?

I'm so over this bull. This has taken up too much of my time. I have to get to work. Work will take my mind off of this.

***

Stepping into the building of Wiley Incorporated, I took the same route I always did when coming to work. As people saw me they straightened their posture, made it seem like they were working, and started chattering with the people they were supposed to. Regardless, I moved with a purpose. I continued on my way to my office on the top floor.

The elevator ride was per usual, boring.

The ding of the elevator let me know that I was on my floor. I walked down the hall and entered my office, passing my soon to be fired secretary. I sat behind the desk, and faced forward.

I pressed the button for the intercom. "Jessica. Please come into my office." I looked out of the glass wall and saw her reaction to my voice. She looked scared. She should be. 

_____________________________________________________

Author's Note:

In case it wasn't clear, she was fired. 

Please make sure that you are commenting and voting. Also, I always want feedback about how you think the story is going. Please let me know what you're thinking as well as what you are feeling . 

Love, 

Stephen Than

Instagram: the_purple_queen_writes