Chapter Eleven (Jameson)

Putting on the bunny suit in Shawn's personal bathroom was embarrassing and humiliating. It was actually amazing the amount of money that was spent on building this office. Amazing and daunting.

The bunny suit, for the most part looked like an actual suit one would wear to the office, the only difference being the design of the suit being pink with bunny details and the matching ears. The pink fabric was actually really soft.

After I had it on, I had to admit that it was actually a good fit. So good, in fact, that I began to wonder how he know so much about me. I didn't have time to process that thought as I heard, "Hurry up and come out! It's a suit, not a Godzilla costume!" His fist banged on the door, causing me to jump.

I turned the doorknob and opened the door, only to be met with a flash. My eyes burned from the bright light. I raised my hand to shield my eyes, but the flash came and went. I looked up, slightly blinded, and saw that Shawn was holding up his phone.

He started laughing, his deep baritone hitting my core. His laughter, although soothing, got me enraged.

"Who said you could take a picture?!" I shouted.

"I did," he responded. He had a smirk on his face, his cocky attitude shining through like a beacon of light from a lighthouse.

I jumped him, reaching for his phone, but he raised his arm at the last second. My body hit his, tackling him to the floor. Still, he kept the phone out of reach from me.

Suddenly I was on my back, his body on top of mine. The tail from the bunny suit was digging into my backside, and slightly hurt. I looked up into his eyes, the crystal clear green of them mesmerizing me into becoming calm.

"Do you want me to delete the picture?" His voice only further hypnotized me. I could only see his eyes, and nothing around us. The way they held my attention was like magic. I could see every little detail there was to his eyes, including the microscopic flecks of hazel and gold, making him all the more uniquely built.

I nodded my head, responding to his question, "Yeah." My voice was trapped in my throat by his eyes and his voice coursing through my body, affecting my entire system. He had me hypnotized, unable to move or think. I couldn't feel anything other than the bunny suit digging into my skin and the presence of his body on mine.

I could feel his chest, pushing against mine with every breath he took. The pressure and warmth his body was giving mine was overall pleasant, and I couldn't fight anything that he was doing to me. My body wouldn't allow me to fight back. It felt nice, this pressure.

"If you want me to delete this picture," his baritone vibrated into my body as he spoke, "you need to kiss me." He sounded like he was out of breath, unable to form real words.

A few breaths passed before I'd realized what he'd said. "Okay," I panted, not realizing I'd spoken. This was how strong his presence was to me. He only had to ask once and my body was ready to give, no hesitation, no moment to think, just pure impulse.

I looked at his lips, a moment before pressing mine to them. The look of them were sinful, pink, wet and ready for me. They were soft, softer than I had ever expected from a man.

My eyes were closed, the darkness feeding into the moment. Being here in this moment, his lips pressing against mine, was exhilarating. I felt free, doing things that I wouldn't normally do.

I could feel his tongue, licking across my lips. He was asking me for entrance. In my daze, I granted it. The darkness helped me to lose my sense of self, making me free to become someone else I wouldn't normally be.

His tongue swept the inside of my mouth, tasting me, and allowing me to taste him. His tongue was like mint, fresh and ready. My tongue took the moment to slowly move with his and into his mouth.

His moans vibrated through me, from his mouth and chest into mine. It was like getting a sensual massage. The carpet rubbed against my back as he ground me against the floor.

I heard a clank as his hands moved down my sides, the tight pressure causing me to shiver where I was. It was nice to feel his strong hands steadily moving south before finally gripping my hips.

His long fingers felt like they gripped my entire waist. I felt small in his hands, able to let go of myself and just be. For a moment, a split second, I could see myself being here at his side doing anything that he needed done or that he wanted to do to me.

In this moment, I could feel everything in my body. Everything felt sensitive, as though it wanted to feel every single thing this experience had to offer-every muscle in his hand as he squeezed my hips and every breath he took to exhale into mine. I could feel every beat of my heart racing as the heat of the moment took control of both of us.

My pants began to feel too tight, like I needed out of them as soon as possible. His hardon was pressing against mine. It was hot in here, and it felt like the temperature was rising.

My hands made their way to his hair. I tangled my fingers through the beautiful brunette locks that looked as luscious as a perfectly made chocolate cake.

Everything was moving at a good pace. He was ready. I was feeling ready, and when his hand reached to the front of my pants, I let go.

He was about to undo my belt when we both heard someone clearing their throat. His head pulled away and I opened my eyes.

I could see his head turned to look at whoever was at the door. I looked over and all the blood drained out of my face as I saw my father standing in the doorway, my mother giving me a "really" look with her lips pursed. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the porn. It was cool to write. Sorry about the long wait for this chapter. I had to finish up some assignments for my classes, and this is finials week at CSUN. 

If you liked this chapter, please thank @maymercy, because she never gave up on this story and kept pushing me. The hoe. #loveyou #meanie #dontmakeheryourpublicist #shebepimpin

Love you lots, 

Stephen Than

Instagram: the_purple_queen_writes