Chapter Eight (Shawn)

Coming in Monday morning, I was oddly excited. Not because I was happy about the work I was doing, but rather about who I would see at work. I was excited because now I had something to look forward to. Now I had a plaything. Now I had someone I could mess with, and there would be no ramifications that could come back to me, because he needed this job. For what reason, I don't know, but at the moment it didn't matter to me. I just knew that with this person coming to work for me, I had something that I could do whatever to and he would listen.

The ding of the elevator let me know I'd arrived on the fifteenth floor and was ready to begin my work. I got off, walking down the hallway with more enthusiasm than I normally carried. The costume in my hand was practically burning me. It was everything that I'd ever fantasized in my entire life, and today was the day that it was going to come true.

Walking into my office, the lights seemed to look brighter than usual. I sat down and looked at my computer screen. 8:24 A.M. It was almost time for the show to begin. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's Note:

Sorry about the SUPER short chapter. I'm going to be posting Chapter Nine soon, hopefully tonight. 

Love,

Stephen Than

Instagram: the_purple_queen_writes