Returning to Earth

Omega~

I gathered my team of Warriors and headed to the ship. We weren't actually flying on it when we could flash in and out so much easier. Instead, we were waiting for Lord Chaos' arrival so we could go.

Alpha and Storm stood beside me. Perhaps I should explain the need for two second in commands?  Even if you don't care, I will explain anyway.

It is because I have, what would you call it? In the book 'Ender's Game', I guess you would call it a toon? Alpha is the 'toon leader' of the once dead. Storm is the 'toon leader' of the never dead. But in the end, they are my Warriors and friends. They only take orders from me, no matter what. But if I am gone for any reason, the 'toon leaders' would give orders and keeps their 'toon' in check.

Chaos flashed in and said to me, "It's time."

He embraced me and when he let go, I told everyone to put on their hoods and flashed in to Earth.

Let me explain the hoods. We don't want to be recognized. The hoods are(NOT ATE!  Sorry about that) magic, so no one could see our faces with it on. It has been ten thousand years since I left, but the gods are still around, along with Chiron, so we need to keep our guard up.

Poseidon~

After we received the unexpected, though welcoming(and dramatic) visit from Chaos, his Warriors appeared.

I was frustrated that it was today that they had to come. Today was the ten thousandth anniversary of the day my son, Percy Jackson, went missing.

When the Warriors appeared, I was frightened, yet intrigued.

All of them had powerful auras, far beyond any of the gods, but it was the leader, Omega that fascinated me the most. He was stronger than any presence known, even Gaea.  And he stood still.  It didn't seem like he was breathing.  He seemed far more powerful than I had anticipated.

"Olympians." His voice lacked emotion, but strong and powerful, all the same.

"I am Omega, son and heir of Chaos, leader of the Worriers, assassin, and immortal commander. Second most powerful being in the universe, second to only my father."  His voice was a monotone. 

The rest of the Warriors gave their name, but not rank.

"Alpha and Storm are my second in commands," Omega gestured to the hooded figure on either side of him.

"We are here to help, but as my father had probably informed you, I would just as happily let you die. Do not anger me or any of my Warriors, or we will go back to where we came from and you will perish."  That is certainly a happy note. 

"Commander Omega, sir." He looked at me and I could sense pure loathing in his voice.

"Poseidon."  I flinched, but what I needed to ask him was important.

"You have been all over the universe, correct."

"Correct."

"Have you, by any chance seen a boy named Perseus Jackson?"

He froze. "Yes."

Hope fluttered in my chest. The other gods and goddesses looked at us in shock.

"Where is here? Is he alive?"

"He was offered a spot in our ranks along time ago. He denied after one mission. Unfortunately, on planet #308, he was killed of a stab wound. He was a good soldier and a good friend with a past full of misery he didn't deserve."

Omega seemed almost hesitant to answer, but when he did, my hope died and a cold fist closed over my heart.

"So...Percy is dead?"  I could barely get the words out.

"That's what I just said Barnacle Breath."

I didn't take offense. I looked down and tried to stop the tears. Since Percy left, I have been growing ever weaker.

I tried to stop the tears from flowing, but to no avail.

"Take me to Camp Half Blood." He demanded.

"Where would you stay?" I looked up to see who had spoken. It was Athena.

"The Chaos cabin." Uhhh?

"There isn't a Chaos cabin."

He snapped his fingers. "There is now."

He made an Iris Message and said, "Chaos cabin at Camp Half Blood." An image appeared of of a pure black cabin in the strawberry fields. "That," he said, "Is the Chaos cabin."

I marveled at how fast it was made, literally, a split second.  It almost distracted me from my pain of losing my favorite son.  No wait-the pain is back.

"Never mind, I could get there by myself." Omega impatiently flashed out with the rest of the Warriors.

Omega~

I can't believe he had the nerve to ask about me after all that has happened. How could he think I would be alive? It has been 10,000 years! I didn't have immortality when I left. Maybe he thought I was one of the Warriors.

I personally don't care. He made his choice, he isn't my father anymore.  (Dun Dun Dun!)

FLASHBACK............................................................................

I was called into the throne room of the gods.

I kneeled to Zeus first, then my father.

"Rise," My father said in a cold and pity less voice. "You have dishonored me, and for that, I cannot forgive."

"What are you saying?"

"You think you could get away with your crimes?  You are disowned, you are no longer a son of the Sea God."

A tear trailed down my face. "But....." His cold glare stopped me from speaking.

He flashed out and I stared at where he was less than one minute ago. I didn't understand why, but I understood the who and whats, what else was there to know? (the how's and whys, but that's not the point.)

Flashback End.......................................................................................................

When I was done getting lost in painful memories, I finally realized that Alpha was nudging my with his elbow.

We were standing along the Dining Pavilion, on top of a table. The only good thing about the situation is that my right foot was in His pizzaIt wasn't blue, so I had no problem stepping in it.

Everyone was staring as a chuckled to myself, until it started to get weird. By that, I mean two seconds later.

"I am Omega!" I boomed my voice so I could be heard all throughout camp. "I am the son of Chaos and commander of his army! My elite team of Warriors are here to help you win your war!" 

"How do we know we could trust you?" The voice from the crowd was female and I could feel Alpha tensing up besides me.

It was Her.

Now that is a dramatic ending.  But it runs in Percy's family, after all.  I blame Zeus.  Anyway. . . . . . . . . .

Chow!  Peace Out and all that!

AuthorM7~