After it All

Annabeth~

Since the war was over, I was even more scared than when it began. Now, I don't know where Percy is going to be. I can't join the Worriers; but only because of my siblings. I love all of them, and besides, once, without thinking if the consequences, I swore on the river Styx that I would never abandon my cabin mates, unless they abandoned me.

I bet that is the question on everyone's mind. 'What now?'

I couldn't help myself from letting a drop of salty water fall from my eyes. Is Percy leaving? Along with Luke, the seven, and the others?

I don't think Percy knows either. He just stands awkwardly in his cabin or on the beach. He hasn't said a word of departure, unless he just isn't telling anybody...no. He wouldn't do that. I trust him.

I sigh, breathing in the gloomy air. it has a depressed stare to it, all because of the Worriers leaving. Well...the though of them leaving. Me especially. I just can't lose my Seaweed Brain again. That would break me beyond compare.

Oh, Percy. Please don't leave me!

Percy~

I don't know what we are going to do. The war was fairly easy as wars go, but it was the only planet I didn't want to leave. I want to be a Worrier, but I don't really want to leave camp either.

It is so depressing. I just stand awkwardly because I don't know what is happening, so I can't answer any questions.

I ended up laying down on my bed. I groaned, them, felt a tug in my gut. But, not the same tug I got when I used water. It was different. I was being summoned.

I let the tug take me, and, I wasn't there anymore. I was in Chaos' palace. What is considered the end of the universe. And the beginning.

I made way to the throne room and leaned against the door frame.

"Father. You need something?"

"Yes. I want to discuss what you will be doing now."

"Oh." Truth be told, I was a little scared of his answer.

"I know you don't want to leave camp Half-Blood."

It was a statement of fact.

I was a sad, depression. I loved being commander.

"But, you are my son. You are commander of my army."

So I couldn't stay at camp half-blood? What was going on?

"So," he said. "I have come up with a solution I think benefits everyone."

Huh?

He noticed my confusion. "You will continue your place as commander, the Worriers and yourself will stay on Earth for one hundred years. You are to help with missions and quests. For the one hundred years on Earth, you shall act as the peace maker. But, after the years are up, you come back to serve the universal problems for one hundred years. It will keep revolving this way so you can be with your entire family. I will visit all the time, so don't be surprised when I pop up unexpectedly one day on Earth."

It took my mind a few minutes to understand what he was saying.

"So..."

"Son, I know you have two fathers. You have loyalties to both I and Poseidon. I love you as my son, and it would not be fair to keep you away from the other ones you love, and it wouldn't be fair to me if I was kept away from you. I know you love what you do. You protect the innocent. So, you will continue to do this, just, every other hundred years on Earth. The Worriers will stand behind you. The rest of the army and chiefs will take care of the universal problems. But, if there is a major problem, and we need your help..."