Dream

Omega(Dream/flashback)~

I was fiddling with Riptide in pen form with a heard a strangled cry for help.

"Please! Someone! Help me!"

I ran to the hill and saw a Hellhound chasing the new kid.

I killed it with a quick stab of riptide, and it disintegrated.

The kid was young. Like seven or eight. But, he had an ego. He took the sword out of my hand and yelled, "I killed a Hellhound!"

I thought it was the stupidest thing I have ever seen. But, Unfortunately, everyone in camp believed him.

Later, at the campfire, he was claimed as a son of Poseidon. I was happy to have a brother, sad that it was him.

Poseidon appeared. "Since my young son, Xander, killed a Hellhound on the run, without any training, I shall grant him a wish."

He grinned evilly. "Father, I want to be sixteen, wait, no. I want to be seventeen.

"Very well," he said without hesitation.

He started to glow, and my half brother did the same. Then he grow, taller, more muscular. Older.

"Thank you, father."

"You are welcome. Do me proud."

When he was about to leave, I stepped up to him and he snapped.

"Get away! You are blocking the view of my star son!"

I felt like punching something, but I bit my lip and ignored the urge. I should have done it though.

He flashed out, beaming at Xander and scowling at me.

Later, I found out that some cabins went on fire. A lot of campers were scowling at me.

"Why are you guys giving me those faces?"

"You burned down our cabin!" Conner shouted at me while Travis shook his head at me.

"But I didn't!" I protested. "Why in Hades would I ever do that!"

"Don't lie to us!"

I walked away with a feeling of abandonment.

Later, I discovered that the Demeter cabin's garden was ruined, and Katie and the other Demeter kids wouldn't look at me or talk to me.

The Aphrodite cabin was mad at me for painting their cabin orange, which I didn't do also.

"It, like, totally doesn't go with, like, anything!"

All of the cabins were mad at me, and I lost all my friends except Nico, Thalia, the seven, and Annabeth.

The seven, Nico and Thalia were at Camp Jupiter for a visit, and I knew with all my heart that Annabeth would never leave me.

One day, Annabeth started acting weird and distant. But all of my fears were put to rest when she asked me to meet her my the ocean. A spot with a tree by it.

Later, when I was prepared to meet her, I saw a blond and my brother making out. I got closer, because this was the spot we were supposed to meet.

I saw her face and my heart stopped.

"An...Annabeth?" I whispered.

"Oh," she said. "It is you. I thought it would be someone important."

My breathing stopped. "Wh...Why are you here with Xander?"

I know the answer, but I wanted her to admit it.

"Uh, what does it look like, I'm kissing him. You are such a Seaweed Brain."

Okay. That hurt. That wounded me.

I saw her recall at my expression, which gave me hope.

"Why are you making a face?"

"Because, I'm looking at yours. Bye bye, and don't come crying back to me, because I don't want you and never did."

And that killed me.

I didn't feel sad. I felt angry. Betrayed.

I let out a strangled scream, punched forwards, and didn't even wince when I felt the pain if my fist colliding with the tree's trunk. The tree split and fell to the side. My knuckle was covered in blood.

I marched up to my cabin, wrote a quick letter for anyone who cared, and started to pack a bag. Then I stopped. Why did I even want to live anymore. I was betrayed and my parents were dead. My mom and step-father, Paul were driving, a car crashed into them and they didn't make it. That was part if the reason I needed Amnabeth now, more than ever.

All I needed was Riptide. I set out with only the bare clothing on my back and one bottle of water.

Two months later~

I was camping somewhere near camp half blood. No way in Hades was I going back there. Aphrodite would sooner where an outfit that didn't look stylish. No, I was helping a boy, about eleven get to camp.

I knew his parent from the way he acted. Son of Hermes. He had the same facial features. I told him this while I told him about camp half blood.

His name was Gregory Faija and had shirt brown hair and slightly pointed ears.

I never told him my name.

He crossed the boarder. I waved goodbye, but when he turned to thank me, I was already gone.

One month later~

I was in the verge of death. My shirt and pants were ripped to shreds, my shoes worn. My hair was an even bigger mess than usual. I was long out of water.

I lay down on sand, and braced myself to die.

That was when I heard his voice.

"Oh my. Perseus Jackson," I didn't have the energy to look up or wince at my full name. "What have those people done to you?"

He muttered something really quickly in Greek, and I suddenly felt better.

"I am Chaos, creator of all."

I just looked at him. "Are you going to kill me, or whatever? If you are, just do it quick."

He laughed, offered me a place in his army. I accepted and have been the commander ever since. There are other Worriers, I just didn't take them with me.

Later, he adopted me and I could t have been happier.

I made the team of the once dead. Later, Jason, Thalia, Nico and Will Solace came to find me. I made them Worriers.

But, every night, I am haunted by the image if Annabeth and that jerk kissing.

Dream end~

I woke up with cold sweat on my forehead, palms, and feet.