Attack(part 2)

Storm(Jason/Sparky)~

We went outside the Chaos cabin. I honest to Pluto wanted to help, but Omega's word is law, and I have to admit that pulling off a Worriers hood is a big no no.

"Pipes, are you going to fight?"

"Of course I will. I am not a Warrior. Though I want to be."

"You want to be a Warrior?"

"Yes."

I looked in her eyes. "Why?"

"So I could be with you and Perc, I mean, Omega. I missed you guys."

I stared into her mesmerizing ever changing eyes.

"Omega," I yelled, not taking my eyes off Piper.

"What?"

"Come here."

"What?"

"Piper wants to be a Warrior."

"Are you sure, Pipes?"

"Absolutely."

He said a blessing in Greek.

"All hail the newest Warrior, Charm. She has power over all. Immortal Worrier of Chaos!"

"Thank you," she said, grinning.

Annabeth~

A horn sounded and I new it was an attack. Stupid Xander. He just had to take Bianca- I mean Huntress' hood off. Why is he such a Fury?

I ran outside. Where was Piper? She was my best friend and always there in a fight.

I grabbed my ivory sword and started attacking monsters left and right.

My ADHD went into overdrive. Stab. Slash. Block. Kick. Dodge. Stab.

There were too many monsters. I saw injured campers being dragged off to the infirmary.

We were loosing. I felt a weird sensation and the next thing I know, I am on the ground, my shoulder dislocated and poisoned with a dagger.

"No. It can't end like this," I whispered. "I never got to tell Percy the truth."

Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted up and all of the monsters were gone. Then I blacked out.

Omega~

Okay, I guess I went back on what I said, because no matter what, I know in mg heart I will always love Annabeth and this camp.

I knew she was in trouble like I had a connection with her. I flashed there, saw her lying half dead on the ground and mutter my name.

I was shocked, but had no way to think about it with the monsters coming closer.

I picked Annabeth up and yelled, releasing energy that disintegrated all of the monsters to dust.

All of the campers looked at me in awe. But I didn't care. I ignored it and took Annabeth to the Chaos cabin because I didn't trust anyone but a Warrior to properly heal her wound.

"Beta!"

"Yes?"

I put Annabeth on a table, waiting while Beta did his work.

"All done," he said, panting. "She should regain consciousness in two seconds."

He was right, for she woke as soon as he said it.

"Are you alright, Annabeth?"

I looked into her eyes and realized I still loved her.

Annabeth~

I woke up in a strange place with the Warriors surrounding me.

"Are you alright, Annabeth?"

I looked at him and sensed love and affection in his voice. I realized that I might love him.

"I'm fine." I promised. I tried to get off the table, but stumbled and Omega caught me.

"Looks like your not fine. Do you want to stay in the extra Chaos room while you heal so Beta is always near you?"

I was startled by the offer. Did that mean he had the same feelings I felt for him with me? (you get what I did there, right. Wasn't that confusing, was it?)

"Sure," I said with a sigh.

He lifted me up like a rag doll and brought me to the room.

When he out me down on a bed, I realized how close we were. Our faces were almost touching. I was sure he noticed it to. I felt a strange urge to kiss him.

"So you are good now?"

"Yeah, just fine."

He backed away. (not giving in so easily. Bet I tricked you.)

He looked like he was debating so something in his head.

"Thank you."

"You are welcome."

"Why was I the only person you did this to. Not that I am complaining."

"You were the only one with a poisoned shoulder."

Really, I thought. Again?

He leaned in closer. "I...I hope you feel better."

I noticed how close he was. Why did I feel this way, I love Percy!

He was so close, I could t help myself. I leaned forward and lightly pecked his lips.

I expected his to draw back, but instead, he kissed me back. After a long moment, we broke apart.

My heart my beating really fast. I took his head in my hand and left it there.

"I am so sorry."

"It's okay, really. I am the one who should apologize."

Before I could say another  word, he left me with butterflies in my stomach.

I did that for all of the people who like Percabeth.  If you are reading this, thanks.  Leave comments so I know if you like it or not.

If you have ideas on how to make the story better, leave a comment and tell me.  I might incorporate it into the story.

Thx again for all who read this.  :D