Attack(part 1)

Frank(weren't expecting this, were you)~

I feel tears brimming in my eyes. There isn't a marking or a reminder, but I don't need one. I know this day by heart. One, Percy disappeared. every year, a different group searches for him, but so far, no one has found him. Second, it was the annual anniversary of the day Octavian got kicked out of the legion.(a bet a lot of people love that:D). We has all found out Percy went missing Octavian said, 'good riddance.'

So as Praetor(that is right) I decreed that we play a different version of war games. In this game, we sent Octavian loose and whoever injured him and chased him out of Camp Jupiter should get a new Imperial Gold sword(or dagger) and honor. Too bad we only got to play this game once. I loved it.

I looked at Hazel, my co-Praetor. Reyna decided to follow her sister, Hylla's footsteps and join the Amazons.

"Is it time for the meeting?"

"Almost."

Percy was like a brother to her, when she left something broke, in her, in me, in Leo and Piper. Jason went to find him and never came back. Percy disappearance took the biggest toll on Annabeth. She told us why she did it, and we forgave her, but Percy and Jason never knew.

"Frank."

"Yeah?"

"There had been a change in plans. Gaea and Kronos are rising and we need to go to Camp Half-Blood. We have new allies. Worriers or something like that. They are really powerful."

"What about the meeting for Percy?"

"I know, but this is really important."

"Lets go," I sighed. Where are you Percy?

Piper~

Storm(Jason/Sparky) and Omega(Percy/Kelp Head) led Grover, Tyson and I to the Chaos cabin. When we got there, all of the Worriers were staring at us.

They seemed to have a conversation in their minds before looking at us. "The rest of the Worriers say that if we trust you enough, they trust you enough to reveal themselves to you guys as well."

I examined Percy closer. There was something different in his eyes. They weren't as open and warm when they looked at you. They were cold, harsh and unforgiving.

"Alpha," Percy said. "You first."

He looked anxious. He took off his hood.

Luke!

"Luukkkeee!" Grover bleated. "I missed you!"

Everyone took of their hoods. I was shocked with Nico and Thalia and embraced my sister, Selena.

"Wow. I have heard so much. About all of you. You are all heroes."

"Really, you think so?"

Luke. "Of course. Everyone tells stories about your bravery. You, Star, facing your father even with a wound and knowing you wouldn't survive. Bianca. Castor. Lee. Luke. Selena. Beckondorf. Even you, Ethan."

"I missed you," Jason confessed.

I pulled him into a kiss, letting him know that I had forgiven him.

"Get a room, you two. There is a child in the room," he said, pointing at Nico.

"Yeah," he agreed. "Why scar me at such a young age?" It was weird because he was technically older than all of us from his time in Vegas.

Normally, he would complain when we said that stuff about his age. Maybe he has changed.

Then I had a thought.

"Are you guys mad at Leo, Hazel, and Frank?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, Perc..." I was cut off by his glare. Then his gaze softened.

"Sorry. Please don't call me my old name. I am Omega now."

"Leo is here and Frank and Hazel are visiting today. Want to tell them?"

"Why not? Let's light Leo on Fire!"

I chuckled. Then there was a noise and a blast.

"Monster attack." They understood

"Lets go."