Percy Jackson son of Chaos

Omega~

Katie is now Rose. Blackjack wants doughnuts. Not much has changed.

I sighed. It was late. But not late enough for monsters to rest. Again. Sigh.

I didn't really want to help the Olympians, they dumped me on the street like road kill. After all I have done for them, and now I have to help them! So unfair!

I might sound like I am being a baby, but I don't care. I have rights. And if you argue, I will personally drive my sword through your heart.

But, then again. Annabeth is here...if I am completely honest, I would have to admit that I miss everything about her. I miss us. But can I ever forgive? I can't forgive. How could I? I have a torn heart, nothing will change that. Nothing will change the way I feel about this. I am putting my foot down on this. My life went down in flames as Percy Jackson, son if Poseidon, hero of Olympus. One of the seven, defeated of Gaea and Kronos. Subject of two great prophecies.

Now I am Omega, son of Chaos. Second most powerful being in the universe. Slayer of evil. Hope of the Hopeless. Commander of Chaos' army. All around awesome guy. But the one with the forever broken heart.

"You think you got the best of me, think you had the last laugh, bet you think that everything good is gone, think you left me broken down, think that I'd come running back, baby you don't know me cause your dead wrong. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Stand a little taller! Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."

I sang the lines from Kelly Clarkson's Stronger song, and managed to help me feel a bit better. Mot much. Just a bit.

I bet some reasonable people think, 'wow, how in Hades could that dope still have feelings for a girl who broke your heart?'

The truth; those feelings never fade. They only grow until it is painful. I am still every bit in love with Amnabeth, if not more.

But what is the use dreading my life and past, when I could look forward to the future?

To be completely honest, I don't know if I even want to be Percy Jackson anymore. No doubt for a single second in my mind that I never want to be known as 'Savior of Olympus,' ever again.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Then, to put 'Percy Jackson' out of my mind, I went to the archery range.

Percy Jackson couldn't shoot an arrow.

Omega could.

Percy Jackson was too full of emotions.

Omega isn't. At least, when he isn't surrounded by his past.

Percy Jackson couldn't hold a grudge.

Omega most certainly could.

But was I much of either person anymore?

I picked up a strong bow and a small box of arrows.

I arched the first one and released it. The arrow flew perfectly, mind and body willing it to hit the target square in the bulls eye.

It was dead on. Not off by a single centimeter or millimeter. Just perfect.

I fired another one, a sift whoosh sound as I let the arrow go. It flew faster than the last one and split the first arrow in half.

I did that for a while. Then, when I got board, I changed targets and arrows into throwing knifes.

Every single one hit the target. Perfect. Just like the arrows.

But, soon, I was out of throwing knifes. If I was already doing that, I should make it into a full blown training session.

I ran ten laps around the camp as a warmup. Them, I did fifty push-ups and one hundred sit-ups. My muscles weren't aching yet, so, I went on to spearing. I through the spears perfectly, but then changed my tactic to slashing dummies to shreds with it. I was just as good at all weapons. You could never know what you have on hand, so you need to know have to use everything. I then went to the arena to use the weapon I really excelled at; swordplay.