Plan and Second in command

Poseidon~

Percy. Perseus Jackson. My favorite son. My pride and joy. Omega.

He told me Percy was dead. Stab wound.

OH! Gods I am stupid. I never meant to betray him. I regretted it every day for the past ten thousand years. Stab wound. Stab in the back.

Now, he's gone. Again! Out of my reach. What am I going to do?

"We don't know where he is, but we will find him." Annabeth came into the Big House.

"How?" I didn't realize I was begging.

"L-Alpha and Storm are Percy's second in commands. They have reinforcements. I am sure we will find him."

She almost slipped up on Alpha. Did she know who he was? No matter. If he could find Percy, I don't care if he was Kronos himself. (See what I did there? ;))

Alpha stepped up. "We will search the four connects of the Earth to find him," he promised. "He is our hero. Our commander. He has led more wars than I could count. The army is loyal to him. We will find him and bring him home if it is the last thing we do." Home? What is his definition of home? Here? Or in space?

"What exactly do you mean, home?"

He sighed. "I mean planet Chaos. The Void."

My hopes dropped. "I thought the Void was evil."

"No." He shook his head. "It is like the underworld. Planet Chaos is just one part of it. Like a better version of the Isles of Blest."

"Oh." So my son lives in a better paradise than this world could ever offer. That is really good. Just increases the chance he will stay.

Annabeth stepped up and spoke. "The Worriers will each go in pairs, each leading a small army of fifty soldiers."

"Yes. That is the best solution. A small party. Perfect. I will go with Star. Charmer will go with Storm. Forge and Dazzle. Skye and Shadow. Arrowhead and Beta. Jewel and Gamma. Inferno and Delta. Revenger and Styx. Hero and Quake. Argo and Slayer. Wisdom stays here. Fair enough?"

The Worriers nodded, grinning. Something makes me think that a lot of couples were paired together.

Oh well.

Percy, come back.

Percy~

I felt a rush of pain as a whip crashed into my back.

"ARGH!"

"Sowie, am I hurting you?" End mocked in a baby voice. I silently cursed myself for showing emotion. My first tactic was, if he saw how much pain I was in while each whip, he wouldn't do as many. That plan just flew out the window.

The next plan was not to show any emotion. He won't get to me.

The whip crashed against my back, blinding me with agony.

I was silent, but trust me, I was screaming on the inside. Oh well. I have done it before. Being on the brink of death is a weekly occurrence for me.

Twenty whips and pain spikes later...

I was in a cell. Bars. Concrete. Depressing. The whole enchilada. Grover likes enchiladas...

Getting off track! Stupid ADHD!

Alpha. Annabeth. Storm. Please come and get me out of this...well...I don't exactly know where I am so, uh...

I need to think.

Flashback~

I roared in outrage as one of my peers were struck down by an enemies sword.

Derrin Haldinson. One of my best friends. The only person besides the Worriers, Chiefs and Chaos who knew my identity.

A wave roared in my ears. I let a blood wrenching scream out and everything happened in slow motion.

A tall man in armor was standing above me. One of his comrades killed my friend. He was going to pay.

Then, I thought about something that would change my job for the better.

The human body is mostly made out of water. Blood had water in it.

I felt a tug in my gut, a familiar sensation a had long since gotten used to. But I wasn't controlling regular water. I was controlling every person on the battlefield.

My hands clenched in anger. Pain. Sorrow. Grief.

The enemy solders started shaking. Then, when my fists closed, the energy and rage left me. Every single enemy was dead.

I killed them.

Flashback end~

I thought and though. Finally, I thought of the best idea ever. Even Athena wouldn't have come up with it.

Annabeth, I'm coming.

Alpha/Luke~

Today, Star and I will search for Omega. I am worried about him, to tell the truth. He is a a hardened, cold hearted, ruthless commander and assassin. He is also a prankster. A lover of blue food. A nice, fun, forgiving and loyal guy to the people he trusts. Thankfully, I am one of those people.

He gave me another chance. After I died, I achieved Elysium and Beckondorf and Selena forgave me. Everyone else did too. I was content, but all the while, I was ashamed with how I lived my life.

Percy and or Omega changed that. He let me redeem myself. That was all I wanted, and he gave me that...and more.

I will find you, Omega.

Hey sorry if it was bad or too short. Next chapter will be better.

The phase is;

"' Oh yeah. Usually I don't see them, but the cows leave me little presents all over the place-in our backyard, on the sidewalk-I have to watch where I step.'"

Remember to:

Party

Sing the national anthem

Say hi to a fence

Ride a dog

Go to the Lotus Casino

Do your homework

Go to outer space

Eat snake meat

Weight a turtle

Go scuba diving

Do a belly dance

Read this book

Follow me

Chow! Peace out and all that!

AuthorM7~