Aunty Em

Omega~

I saw the address. I knew the place. But I really wished I didn't.

"Stop."

"Why," asked Frank.

"Do any of you know who used to live here?"

"Uh...no. Does it matter?"

"Yes," I hissed. "It matters because I came here when I was twelve. Medusa."

"Oh. Do you think she has reformed yet?"

"Not sure. Follow my lead. If she is in there, I know how take care if her."

We went in, slowly. Creeping by in case of monsters.

"When will they arrive?" It was Tammi. The cheerleader that I killed. I still think it is weird that they have donkey legs.

"Soon," chuckled Kelli.

My breath stopped. I hated Kelli.

My knees would have felt weak when I was Percy Jackson. Now I am Omega. I have no fears. Actually, scratch that. Dazzle, Huntress, and Star scare the living day-lights out of me when we wake them up early. Or when they are mad. If you have never seen them mad, you don't know what true terror feels like.

We stopped to listen.

"Why do we want them to come anyways? I hate demigods! When that boy killed me, I am pretty sure Tartarus made me look fat on purpose!"

Kelli rolled her eyes.

"We want them to come so we could take them out. (The 'I will kill you' way. Not the date kind.) Especially the Worriers. They are our greatest challenge."

Then Tammi looked like she was about to say something, when Kelli silenced her.

"He is here! I can feel it! Percy Jackson, where are you?"

I gulped, leaped out with Riptide. She was no match for me. With a few swipes from Riptide, she disintegrated into dust and was blown away by the wind.

"Guys, you take Tammi."

Frank turned into a boar and charged her straight on. She was forced to back up and ended up with her back stuck in Storm's sword. The surprised look on her face was priceless as she too was blown away by the wind.

Then, I heard Chaos calling me.

Son this is urgent. I need you to flash by for a moment. It is crucial. Come! I have something I need to give to you.

Being the Kelp Head I was, I forgot that we were in a monster base and that would mean leaving my Worriers alone.

I flashed into Chaos' room and found him waiting for me.

"Son, I must make this quick so you can return. Take this," he handed me a sword very much like Riptide.

He applied pressure to the tip if the hilt and it broke apart into duel swords.

"These are made of Chaos Bronze. It is so powerful, no weapon comes close. It can even make immortals fade."

"Really?"

He chuckled. "No, its a butter knife."

He handed it to me. "Ice and Destruction. I also have another sword exactly like it, only not quite as powerful." He handed it to me. "Current and Tide. Bare it well, son."

I doubled pressed the hilt on each and both swords turned into pens, like Riptide. But instead it was that click pen, not a ballpoint. Then I noticed something. On Ice and Destruction, the pens and hilts were mixed colors of icy blue and obsidian black. Current and Tide's colors were ocean blue and sea green.

I smirked and the background faded, leaving me back with my Worriers at Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium.

Those burgers were really good last time I was here. Too bad Medusa was Medusa. She was a good cook.

Storm yelled at me. "Where in Chaos were you?"

"Father called me."

"Oh," he said, his anger fading.

"Hello, my darlings. Are you lost, littles orphans. Where is your Circus caravan? Last time, that is what you told me, correct?"

The voice was soothing and made my senses turn off.

"Medusa," I said without turning around to look at her. "How has Tartarus been treating you, eh? Pretty bad you weren't released until now. Just a shame."

"Perseus Jackson," I flinched. "We meet again. You suffered greatly, yes? I told you when you were twelve. You should have stayed as a statue. Less pain. Less pain."

"Don't look at her! Never directly!" I ordered the Worriers. They could never go against a direct order from me, so even the temptation could not get to them.

There was hissing sounds as we ran for cover.

I took out Current and used Tide to look at her in-directly. Then I took a clean swipe and took off her head.

"Don't look at the head! If could still turn you to stone!"

I wrapped the head in Alpha's jacket(ignoring his complaints) and tossed it in the trash.

"We don't need to worry about her anymore," I promised.

"Where did you get those?"

Storm pointed at the new blades.

"Chaos gave them to me. And these." I showed him the swords and how they could each split into duel swords.

"Ice and Destruction are more powerful. So powerful, in fact, that it could make immortals fade."

"Holy Styx!" Alpha is such a drama queen, he reminds me of Zeus.

I drew an outline of the base on a piece if paper, then put it in my pocket.

"Quest completed. Lets get back to camp. Are you going to tell the camp you joined my Worriers?"

My question was directed at Leo, Hazel, and Frank.

"Yeah, they would get too suspicious if we don't."

I nodded in approval.

I flashed us out and back to camp.

Sorry for the bad chapter, I meant for it to turn out better then it is now, but, oh well.

Remember I love comments, make sure to tell me how I am doing with the story.

I can't believe I have over 400 reads! Thank you!

Peace out, Chow, and whatever language you want to say it in!

AuthorM7~ :D