Reinforcements

Hero~

You may be wondering who I am. I am Perseus. No. Not my commander, Perseus Jackson. I am Perseus. The first Perseus.

Omega recruited me into the army a long, long time ago. We are really close, like cousins should be. I am not part of the elite team, because, there are five branches of the army.

There is the elite squad, that automatically out ranks us. Then, there is the commander. Omega. He had two personal second in commands that have more power then the rest of the elite team. But I am a chief of the first rank army. Otherwise known as the Omega division. Since he is the best, and my division is the best ranking in the army, we named it after him.

My personal friends are the chiefs of the other divisions. The first Jason, Theseus, and Orion.

The Beta sector, or division. The Delta sector. The Alpha sector.

We patrol the galaxy, assigned wherever Chaos tells Omega there is a problem. Then Omega decides which sector is going to go. Unless Chaos decides that it is a job for the elite team.

Everyone in the army could take on at least two gods and win.

How do we have all of this power?

Simple.

It isn't Chaos' power. It is a tip off the iceberg of Omega's power. He is so strong it astounds me.

He knows everyone in the army. He trust everyone if us and we trust him to lead us. I would rather die then betray him. Especially with the hard life he has had.

He gave the chiefs code names because we are supposed to be dead.

I am Hero.

Jason is Argo.

Theseus is Slayer.

Orion is Quake.

My two other personal friends, Odysseus and Achilles train the army when Omega isn't around. They are called Wisdom and Styx.

Wonder why?

We were called into the throne room. This was strange. Chaos never summoned us.

"Lord Chaos."

I bowed respectively. My friends followed my lead.

"There is, um...a situation."

"What is it, Lord? We would cherish the chance to help."

"See, the elite squad is on a mission. On Earth. My daughter, Gaea and grandson, Kronos are rising. There are a lot of monsters. But that isn't the problem. My brother, End is being summoned from the Void. Billions of monsters are being formed from his powerful essence. That is the problem.

"Omega has informed me of this predicament. You all know how much he despises it there after the betrayal. But, like a good soldier, he does whatever it takes to save innocence. Mortals are in danger. He has requested all of our ranks as reinforcements."

All?

I voiced my thoughts.

"All," he confirmed.

I gulped. This was serious. All of the armies ranks were never all together on one mission after the war on planet #309.

End was rising. The bane of Chaos. What a nightmare.

Quake~

My little brother needs my help, and I am determined not to fail him.

He is my idol, which is weird in perspective, since he is younger than me, but still.

He fought Titans. The Furies. The Minotaur. ( That's right, Theseus. You aren't special anymore, ha!). Medusa. Robot spiders. Went to hell. Lived. Battled the Chimera and mother of monsters and survived. Beat the god of war in combat. Stopped a war. Killed Procrusteus(again, Theseus.) All when he was twelve. Twelve. He did stuff that most people could only hope to do, and all at the age of twelve.

I thought about that as I boarded the ship.

We aren't as much as show offs as my brother. Okay, maybe that is because we aren't as powerful, but still, we don't like flashing in and out of places.

I sat down in a leather chair and closed my eyes. I didn't need to worry about the enemy. The war wasn't here yet. But when it was I would be ready for it.

I closed my eyes and preyed for a dreamless sleep. Surprisingly, my wish was granted. When I woke up, a greenish ball was coming into view. Earth.

The ship landed in my old home, Camp Half Blood.

My brother was standing at the foot of the ship smirking.

"Commander Omega. It is good to see you again."

Sorry if I didn't make it that exciting. I didn't know I would be updating, but I started writing and couldn't stop. I thought it was a good place to leave off.

Thx for the people who read this. Tell me what you think.

I

Want

To

Know

What

People

Think

Of

The

Book

So

Plz

Tell

Me.

Chow, peace out and all that!

AuthorM7~