Choice

The rest of the day went by in blur. The paper ,which I still held in my hand resonated with opurtunity. If I signed this and agreed to it I would get to go to the surface. But May's sadness and anger would seize to exist if I didn't go. I walked home at the end of the day with May trailing behind me. She must have still been upset at my descion. I stopped taking her hand as I walked slower. "May I'll be fine, I know your angry at me for this but this is what I want to do" I say as we continue to walk. "Its not that, it's just your my best friend and most of the time my only one" she said holding my hand tight.

We had arrived at her house as she stopped,pulling my face to her's, kissing me.We held this for a few moments before she hesitantly pulled away and turnt to walk to her door. She entered closing the door behind her, as I stood ,confused in the fading light.

*******

I entered the house ,mom and dad must have still been out. I dropped my bag in the kitchen as I began to look  search the cabinets and fridge for a meal. I found bread, cheese and turkey as I made the sandwich I took out the paper and put it on the dining table. I sat with my sandwich as I read over it.

"Any person who desires to undergo this procedure must come in the day before for testing and sampling as well as compatibility tests." I continued reading, as I got down to the bottom, where it required my signature as well as my parent's. I placed my plate in the sink as I headed to my room. I took off my shirt and grabbed my towel as I headed to the shower. The water came on as I slide off my clothes, stepping into the warm shower.

Several minutes flew by as I stepped out of the shower and walked back to my room,towel around waist. I walked in and closed the door as I begin to redress my self in pair sweatpants and a tee shirt. I heard the door open from my room as I looked into the hall seeing my mom and father enter,looking drained from today's activities. Now they had one more thing to consider.

What's up people I hope you are enjoying this storyso far and I would appreciate any feedback in the comments or pm ,I hope your enjoying this quick upload schedule, because I don't know how much longer it will be this rapid. Again this is in thanks to my dad helping me to think over and devolp plot and characters