Day 3 Phase 2

I awoke, laying a white room. I looked around I had an iv in my arm connected to a bag of fluid. I leaned forward in the medical bed, my legs and arms felt weak, probably from my slumber. I tried to get up and stand. The doors flew open, My doctor, Dr. Spencer was there, and following behind her was Terrence and two guards. "Stop Nick" she demanded when I tryed to stand as she pushed me back down into the bed. "What happened?" I said laying back down. "Your body took the serum and supplies of somatropin a little too harshly, putting you into a comatose state for the last two days." Dr. Spencer informed me. "But the process was a success from what the charts are saying." She said looking over notes. "When will I be able to get up?" I asked still wondering how two days had passed. "In a few hours possibly, when your body runs its course of drowsiness" she said smiling warmly "Until then stay in bed, Terrence will help you understand what's happened since your incident" she said gesturing to Terrence, who say in a chair beside the wall. "I will be back to check on you later" she said before promptly leaving the room with the guards.

"Sooo what's been up since I've been out?" I asked Terrence, he looked to me "Well three others who experienced your same complication have....passed." he said in a solem tone. "Well damn" I said finally after the silence. I thought over things "What are you?" I asked Terrence "What do you mean?" He asked "Like creature designation"I say back "Canis Lupus Artcos.....A Artic Wolf" he responded "I have changed once" he said as he stared off across the room. "What was it like?" I asked eagerly, wanting to know how the change felt,he looks up snapping back,revealing that his eyes were flickering between brown and amberish gold, listening "It was....crazy, my hearing was skyrocketed then my sense of smell, before long my body began to grow, a thick fur grew over me, and my face and nose contorted into a snout.I even grew a tail, my eyes changed as well from this brown to a goldish amber" he said as he continued in the story gesturing to his eyes and face. "My teeth sharpened in my mouth as I tasted blood, my hand arms and feet elongated to be more wolflike, long claws grew from my nails, and my ears grew as well." He said standing up now "It felt empowering,they had me in a room with space to run and stretch,but I didn't maintain the form for long" he said "It went as it came" I say in the bed thinking over every thing he told me. "Thats sick" I said finally causing him to smile "it felt amazing, like I was reborn free" I extended my hand, he looked to it, shaking. "Iam Nick Wells, we never got a proper introduction" he shook back "Terrence Pot" he said grining. "So your parents made this procedure? " he asked "Yeah that's them, James and Britney Wells, scientists who made the A.D.I.P, and me there son" "Thats awesome" he said shaking my hand vigorously, it must be cool to have such important parents in the scientific community" he said enthusiastically "Yeah" I mumbled to my self.

The doors open, and a nurse cane pushing in a tray on a plater on a stand. She placed it next to my bed and opened the tray, revealing a full meal of roasted chicken with mash potatoes and gravy. My mouth practically watered at the sight.
I took the tray into my lap and began to tear threw it. Terrence took his plate and began to eat as well, but in a humanly way. I was finished in minutes. After I was done eating, I let out a yawn,which Terrence noticed as he yawned as well, placing my plate on the tray, before laying my head  down,looking at the ceiling monetarily, looking at my hands, thinking about the possibilities of this treatment before falling asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, to see Terrence sleeping awkwardly in the chair. Getting up from the bed as my legs now weren't as weak feeling,after a few seconds if regaining my balance. I entered my clothes,from before the procedure, were still there. I changed quickly coming back out. The room I was in,was the same room the procedure took place in. It was relatively space. I moved some of stuff from the center of the room. I stood there, looking at my hands. I didn't know what would trigger a change. So I thought,memories few around in my head, about friends, family, freedom and finally May. The change began with the growing of a layer of of fur, as my hands grow, and change in size, run to the bathroom,looking into the mirror.

My entire eyes were a dark brown. I turned going back into the room. I stood and continued to think about May, since that triggered the change. I tasted my blood in my mouth, as my teeth grew and sharpened. My hands were covered in a blackish brown fur and fingers had grown and elongated. My nail had sharpened to adequate points.  My senses skyrocketed, just like Terrence had described. I smelled down the hall, to another room, smelling sweat. I heard the scientist shuffling a few rooms away working on things. The feeling was incredible. "Cool huh?" I heard a voice say as I turned around, seeing Terrence still sitting akwardly in the chair, now awake. I looked up from my hands, in their partially changed state "Awesome"

This is again thanks to my dad for his illustrations and help on the story, next chapter out soon