Terrence

He froze as he heard some get up, the footsteps moving closer to the door. Turning and slowly moving back from the door, he turns the corner. The door bursts open, as he stays deathly still. The figure that emerges is an older man, greying on his sides. He stands, looking side to side down the hall watching befoee going back in and closing the door. Terrence lets himself breathe, as he picks himself up and heads back to the room.

He grabs some casual clothing from the clothes storage. Changing he continues on his way. He arrives in his room, shutting the door behind him.

"Your back." Kuro says almost enviously. "Took you long enough" she continues smiling.

He gives a smirk, as he walks over to sit next to her on the bed. "I have to tell you something"  he said as he sat, looking to her.

"Well go on" she answers

****

After filling her in on what heard, she takes sometime to process the information before speaking. "Who's Zero?" She finally asks.

"I don't know, they just said he was strong and needed Nick to combat him." He responds looking down in thought.

"What should we do?" She asks, as she fiddles with her hands.

"I don't know" he answers

Terrence doesn't know how to help his friend, sorry for the wait ive just been working on school and other "projects"  we thanks again

Sorry this chapter was so short but next chapter we'll be back with Nick as lead