Chapter 1

Y/n woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside her window.

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" she yelled.

y/n ran down the hall to the kitchen. She could smell her favorite food cooking.

"Good morning mom!" she exclaimed.

"Good morning my 11 year old girl! Happy birthday!"

Y/n was soooooo excited! She had breakfast with her family and then opened presents. Y/n's friend came over and she opened more presents. And she had lunch and cake. Then she messed with her new phone. Then her uncle came over, and she opened more presents. Then she ate dinner. And ate more cake. Then her other friends came over. And she opened more presents. and ate more cake.

She basically opened presents and ate cake all day.

At night, y/n was so hyped from all the sugar that she couldn't sleep. So she watched tv instead. Around 11:00 y/n heard a loud bang. She switched off the tv.

"Who's there?" she asked.

"Not again!" y/n heard her dad yell. there was a sound of ripping paper and she heard her mom and dad whispering to each other.

y/n's mom quietly opened the door. "Y/n. Are you awake?" she asked.

"Yes" y/n answered.

"y/n. your father and i have something to talk to you about."

"ok." y/n said as her dad entered the room.

"Y/n. you are adopted."

WHATTTTTTTTTT?!?

"Your father and I are wizards. We wanted an ordinary wizard life so we adopted you so that we wouldn't have a wizard child."

"You have to be kidding me." y/n said

Her mom's face did not look like she was joking.

(skip the next part if you are an only child)

"If you are telling the truth, what about my siblings. how come you had them if you were afraid of having a wizard child."I asked.

"They were accidents, but thank goodness they are squibs."

(continue reading here if you are an only child)

Whoa.

"So I'm a wizard. What happens now?"

"Well we are going to disown you according to wizarding law. We will send you as an exchange student to a school for wizards in Britain and you will be up for adoption."

"when do i leave?" y/n asked.

"tomorrow so pack your bags." y/n's dad replied as he left the room.

Whoa. What just happened y/n wondered as she fell asleep.