Chapter 8

On Saturday, Angel woke up.

"Good morning Miss L/n. I need to sign you out and then you can leave."Madame Pomfrey said.

Angel carried her bunches of get well gifts to the common room. She decided to go see Hermione, Harry, and Ron.She needed to ask about the troll attack that had happened while she was in the infirmary.

"Hey Angel." Ron called, "how are you?" 

"I'm good."

"hey! is that candy?" Ron asked greedily.

"Yeah. Get well presents. You can have them. But don't eat my favorite candy though."

"Awww. Why?"He asked disappointed.

"Because it's my favorite candy. That sort of speaks for itself doesn't it."

"Oh." 

The triplets, as Angel was now calling them, told her all about the troll.

Hermione caught her up on her homework, and Ron asked for more candy.

Angel went to her common room and spent the rest of the day reading. 

At dinner, she got a lot of welcome back presents, which she shared with Ron except the one from Draco.

Draco noticed and was glowing with happiness (even though no one could tell through his tough outer shell). It was a great day. Everyone was happy. They all contentedly fell asleep that night and had sweet dreams.  

* hey this is Kayla. Sorry for the short chapter. remember- comments are always appreciated. If you like this book please share it with your friends. thank ya'll guys for reading ( yes i did say ya'll- i'm from the south) keep reading and enjoy         LOVE-       Kayla*