Chapter 6

It was a Saturday. Angel had finished all her homework and was drawing in the common room.

"You're a wonderful artist." came a voice from behind her.

"Oh. Draco. It's you."

"What do you like to draw?" Draco asked.

"Well, I like to do landscapes. And I like to do portraits. But painting is actually my favorite."Angel Answered.

"Wow. This is amazing! I like this one with the Christmas tree."

"Yeah. I like that one too." Angel answered.

"Do you think, you could maybe - well I don't know could you maybe draw me?"He asked nervously.

"Sure. Sit still I have to sketch your face."

After about an hour, the drawing was done.

"Wow! It looks exactly like me!" Draco exclaimed.

"Well. I don't know. I think I messed up on the nose."

"Nah. It's perfect." Draco responded instantly.

"Ok sir. That will be twelve sickles and two knuts."Angel said.

"What?"

"I'm just teasing you, Draco."

"Oh. I knew that." He blushed.

"Ok, so put a drop of this potion on it and let it sit by the windowsill all night and it will move."

"Thanks again Angel"

"No problem!" She exclaimed. As Draco walked away, Angel felt a little fluttery feeling in her stomach. Was it? No it couldn't be. Yet there it was. Angel had a crush on Draco Malfoy.

In his room, Draco smiled. A picture. Made just for him from his Angel. Draco wondered at how easy it was to call her that.

My Angel. It just sounded right. the words danced across his lips perfectly. Like they were made for him and only him.

At dinner, Angel sat with Tori and Draco. They were some of her best friends. Draco was extremely happy, but he didn't show it. He had just had the perfect day. All he needed now was for Angel to kiss him.

But that would never happen.

Sometimes, Draco needed to remind himself that she wasn't his yet.

If you had watched Draco that night, you would have seen two words on his lips. He even mumbled them in his sleep. My Angel. My Angel. My Angel. My Angel. My Angel.My Angel. My Angel. My Angel