Chapter 9

It was Christmas break. Angel, Tori and Draco were the only Slytherins who stayed at Hogwarts over the break so they could basically do whatever they wanted. For 2 weeks Angel read, slept, drew, and talked all day.

It was finally Christmas. Angel woke up around 10:00 to see presents all around her. She shook Tori awake and they opened presents together.

Angel got a sweater from her mom.

from dad- a book

from harry- a bracelet

from Ron- a box of her favorite candy

from Hermione- another book

from Draco- an art set

from the twins- an outfit for her cat Trinity

from Tori- a journal

They went to breakfast and had delicious muffins. Outside, everyone went sledding and then skating on the pond. Even Percy did a figure eight.

They had a wonderful lunch and then everyone checked out there presents.

For dinner they had ham and mashed potatoes and stuffing and for dessert pudding and hot coco and all sorts of lovely deserts.

Everyone took it easy for a little while until break was over. Everyone had stories about what they did over their Christmas.

Once everyone got back into the school routine, there was a huge quidditch match, Ravenclaw vs Slytherin. As slytherin pulled ahead everyone cheered.And Angel was sitting right next to Draco. Draco smiled. Maybe she was warming up to him.

On the other side of the stadium, harry frowned. He would never cheer for slytherin. And Angel din't join the Gryffindors on the Ravenclaw side. Maybe she was pulling away from him.