Chapter 10

Ron ran in breathing hard with the other 2 triplets behind him"Angel! You'll never believe it! There was 3 headed dog covering the entrance! Then we ran! Oh and then he was there and then-"

"Slow down. Say what again?" Angel asked.

So Harry and Hermione told the story from the beginning about how there was a maze to get to the sorcerers stone and how they met Fluffy the 3 headed dog and how they planned to save the day.

"I want to come!" Angel said excitedly.

"No! I don't want you getting hurt!"Harry said hurriedly. He would never forgive himself if she was injured.

"I'm going and that is that ." She insisted.

Finally, Harry gave in.

That night after everyone was asleep, Angel sneeked out of the slythein common room and met the triplets.

They went through the door. they figured out how to conquer the dog and the flying keys together, but after Ron got pulverized in chess, Angel stayed with him. Dumbledore came to save Harry and the whole thing was over. Just like that.

The next day Draco heard what Angel had done and was full of emotions. He was scared that his Angel had gone somewhere dangerous. He was happy that his Angel was safe. He was upset that Gryffindor won the house cup. He didn't know how to act.

Soon every one had to leave Hogwarts for the summer.

"Good bye Draco. Bye Tori. Bye Harry. Bye Hermione." Angel called as she left the school behind.

She already couldn't wait for next year.