Chapter 4

Angel woke up early. She ran down stairs, ate breakfast, and got ready to go.

"Everyone ready?" Dad called

"Yes" they all chorused and rushed down the stairs.

At the Train station, a young boy with dark messy hair and glasses walked up.

"How do I get to the platform Miss?" He asked.

"Run through the barrier between platforms 9 and 10. Here go with Ron and Angel. It's there first year to."

So Ron, Angel, and the boy all rushed towards the barrier. it felt like there was a strong wind, and then, They were there.

Ron sat with the boy, who said he was called Harry. Angel sat in a compartment with the other international students.

"I'm Tori." said a Puerto Rican girl.

"I'm Katie" said a Sweedish girl.

"I'm William." Said a Romainian guy.

"Hey I'm Angel." Angel said.

"So what house are you guys hoping for?" Angel asked.

"Gryffindor." Tori and Katie said in unison.

"I'm hoping for Ravenclaw." Said William, "What about you?"

"I guess I'll take whatever." Answered Angel.

The trolley witch came around.

"Anything from the cart dears?"

Angel decided to use some of her money to buy chocolate fogs for all the kids in her compartment.

"We better go get dressed." Angel said as they neared the school.

They all changed and got there stuff ready. The train slowed.

"First years over here." Called an extremely tall man."I'm Hagrid. Now hop into these boats and we'll cross the lake to the school."

Angel hopped into a boat. Tori and Draco hopped in behind her.

"Hi Draco." She said.

"Hey Angel."

When they entered the school, all the first years stood in a big mass waiting to get sorted.

Draco said some crazy stuff to Harry, and then they went to get sorted. Angel cheered as Ron and Harry got sorted into Gryffindor.

"Alright." Said Proffesor Dumbledore "This year we have some exchange students coming from around the world. Please make them feel welcomed. Now, will the international students step forward to get sorted."

One by one they stepped up. William got Ravenclaw. Katie got Gryffindor. As Tori stepped up the hat was placed on her head. it seemed to think for a while and then shouted, "Slytherin." Angel clapped, but Tori looked stunned.

Angel stepped up. The hat sat on her head."hmm." it mumbled "Bravery and Selfishness. Smarts and Kindness. Very difficult. Yes very difficult. Oh. But it now seems quite obvious. You belong in........"

"SLYTHERIN"

The Slytherins clapped as Angel sat down next to Draco and Tori. They had a wonderful dinner and afterwards, Angel went straight to sleep in her bed.

But 2 of her friends didn't.

Thoughts ran through Harry's head. She was beautiful. He wanted her. He kept replaying those thoughts in his head. over and over. Until he went to bed.

In the Slytherin tower, Draco Malfoy was thinking about similar things.She's not just any Angel. She's MY Angel.My Angel.My Angel. My Angel.My Angel. My Angel.My Angel. My Angel. My Angel.