Chapter 7

One week later, Draco and Angel were on their way back from History of Magic. The school day was officially over and they were going to the common room.

A third year Ravenclaw was flying during quidditch practice when suddenly, he lost control.He went flying into Angel. The last thing Angel heard was someone screaming. Then everything went dark.

Draco watched as his Angel fell onto the concrete, stunned. Then he dropped his books, picked her up, and quickly rushed her to the infirmary.

"What happened?" Madame Pomfrey asked as she tried to stop the bleeding.

"A guy was flying his broom on the quidditch field and then his broom went out of control! He ran into Angel and she fell on the concrete! Then I rushed her up here!"He said frantically.

"Alright Mr. Malfoy. Thank you for bringing her to me. Please go back to your common room. I'll have her fixed up in about 3 days." Madame Pomfrey informed him.

Draco reluctantly left but came back after dinner. He stroked his Angel's hand and waited in vain for her to wake up.

Around noon the next day, Angel awoke to see Harry and Ron standing over her.

"Madame Pomfrey! She woke up!" Harry called.

"Harry. Please stop holding my hand." Angel demanded.

"Oh. Um. Sorry." Harry said, upset she didn't want him to hold her hand.

"How do you feel dear?" Madame Pomfrey asked.

"I feel fine, but I don't really remember what happened."Angel answered.

"You were in a quidditch accident. A quidditch player from the Ravenclaw team lost control and knocked you onto the sidewalk. Good thing your boyfriend got you here before you lost anymore blood."

"My boyfriend?" Angel asked, puzzled.

"Yes, Mr. Malfoy."

"Oh. He's not my boyfriend. We're just friends."Angel said, blushing hard.

"Oh! Sorry! I just assumed. "

That night, after dinner, Draco came to see Angel.

"So you're awake. How do you feel?" he asked.

"I feel fine, but Madame Pomfrey is making me stay here for two more days. I'm bored out of my mind!"

"Well I brought you a get well present." He said.

"Draco! When will you learn! I didn't need a present!"She exclaimed.

"Open it."

Angel opened it. It was a box of her favorite candies.

"Thanks."

That night, Harry was thinking about his day. Angel told him to stop holding his hand. Did that mean she didn't like him? Why couldn't she just tell him that she loved him? Did she love him?