Chapter 3

Today was the day. Angel would get her things from Diagon Alley and leave for Hogwarts tomorrow. Angel would finally get to meet some other wizards outside of her family. 

"Mom, just a question. How am I going to pay for all this?" Angel asked.

"Mr. l/n had a small fortune that he gave to you when you became a wizard. Its in wizard money so he couldn't use it."

Around noon, the Weasleys left for Diagon Alley. They arrived by side-along apparation.

"All right every one." said Dad,"Here is your list of supplies. Go buy them with the money I gave you. Angel, come with me."

Angel and her Dad entered Gringotts. It was amazing. Full of goblins hustling and bustling. 

"Excuse me." Said Dad at the desk,"We need to open vault 1734."

"Right this way" said the troll.

After a wild roller coaster ride, Angel, Dad, and the goblin exited the cart at vault 1734. Dad handed the goblin a key. As the vault opened, gleaming gold, silver, and bronze coins were revealed.

"This is all mine?" Angel asked eagerly.

"Yep." said the troll. 

Angel filled a small purse with coins. Dad explained which coin was which and the value of each coin.

As Angel and Dad exited the building, he handed her a list. 

"Here are your supplies. You can go buy them with the money you just got." Dad said.

Angel ran off to buy supplies. Soon she only had 2 things left on her list. A wand, and a pet.

Angel went to get a pet first. As she was searching the shelves for the perfect kitten, she accidentally bumped into a boy her age carrying an owl.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" he yelled.

"Oh! I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. It was an accident." Angel said.

"It's ok" said the boy "I thought you were someone else! My name is Draco Malfoy. What's yours."

"Angel L/n."

"Cool." Said Draco. Angel didn't know it but 2 things were happening in Draco's head.

1) He had a major crush on Angel

2) the l/n were a prominent pureblood family which meant that Angel was up for grabs.

"Well, bye." Called Angel, carrying her new grey cat in her arms.

"I'll name you Trinity." She said to the cat.

Next, she went to the wand shop. It was full of wands of every size and shape. 

"Hello." called a man, "I am Mr. Ollivelander. What is your name?"

"Please sir. I'm Angel l/n."

"All right Mrs. l/n. Let's try some wands."

After trying 12 wands, Angel finally found the right one. She paid and hurried to Flourish and Blott's to find her family.  

Back at Flourish and Blott's, the Weasleys were getting ready to leave. Angel still had money left that she would use another day. 

She went home and packed. That night she couldn't sleep. She was to excited about going to Hogwarts.