Chapter 2

Y/n was packed.

"Mr.l/n, when do i leave."y/n said to her used to be dad.

"You have to be there in 20 minutes."

"20 MINUTES!!!!! Mr. l/n! I'm going to Britain!!!! I should have left hours ago!!!" Y/n screamed.

"Calm down y/n. your going by floo powder. It can magically take you anywhere in the world in seconds. You have 20 more minutes of waiting." Mr.l/n replied.

"So who am I staying with?" I asked.

"A lovely family is adopting you. They are called the Weasleys. They have 7 children. 6 are boys and 1 is a girl."

SEVEN CHILDREN!!!! SIX ARE BOYS!!!!! how am I going to survive y/n thought to herself.

Time skip Y/N is getting ready to go

"Bye Mr.l/n," y/n said "Bye Mrs. l/n!"

"Y/n. Just drop a handful of powder into the fireplace and clearly say The Burrow." Mrs.l/n said

Y/n followed the instructions. her whole body began to spin. She thought she was going to be sick. Then everything stopped.

A sea of red-haired people were before her.

"Hello. I'm y/n." y/n said.

"hello dear. I'm Mrs. Weasley. Please, just call me mum."A woman said.

one by one they stated there names.

Mr .Weasley(or Dad) Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny.

"Y/n. Your a weasley now so you need a weasley name." y/n's new mom stated.

"What?" y/n asked.

"She's going to give you a new name. It's a wizard tradition. Each adopted child get her name legally changed to a name that she and the family choose together." Ginny explained.

on the other side of the room, Mom was going through names.

"Lucy, no definitely not. Mureen, ugggg no. Susan, doesn't suit her."

"Mum," Fred asked, "What about Angel. It fits her."

"Oh yes I like it. How about you y/n dear?" mom asked.

"I love it!" y/n exclaimed, "But can I keep my old last name please?"

"Alright then, Angel. I hope you like roast beef. Dinner is in an hour. Ginny will show you your room."

As the newly dubbed Angel unpacked into the room she shared with Ginny she started asking about wizard stuff. Soon she understood almost everything there was to know about wizards. Dinner was great, and she would go to buy her things tomorrow.

Angel really was starting to enjoy this new life as a wizard.