Confessions!

{Ooh yay! This is the cute bit! Well for most of them... no actually all of them, but a little warning, Grell's story contains implied suicide. It will end well so I hope you can stick with the depressing stuff. Anyway, this should mostly be cute!}

Ciel {from his POV}

"Sebastian," I called looking up from the paperwork I had been pretending to do and turning to the demon.

"Yes my lord," he replied smirking at me. "What is it?"

"Actually, I think I'll pass on your advice this time. I doubt you have anything helpful to say." I sigh at him. "Just, send for (y/n) please,"

"If you wish, my lord. I doubt the lady Elizabeth will be pleased though," he replied, acting as if he actually cared. I suspected the bastard would be quite pleased to watch her attempt to destroy me.

"Just do it." I muttered.

*time skip ~ brought to you by Funtom & co. {back to your POV}

"Oh, hello Ciel." You say as you enter the room. "Sebastian said you wanted to talk to me. I can make assumptions as to why but I'd rather not make a syntax error on the matter." You smile knowingly at him.

"Right, down to business then." He replies. "You have been enjoying your time here I take it? Well I have much enjoyed your company recently and am wondering where a relationship might take us."

"To hell and back again, probably." You smile at him.

"I quite agree." He smirks. "I hope you aren't afraid of my fiancé."

"Never have been." He lifts your hand and kisses your knuckles. "After all, I doubt you would let her kill me with a demon at your side, now would you?"

Sebastian

It was your first break in weeks, and all you wanted to do was relax. Unfortunately the servants had other ideas, the four of them (yes I am including snake) had barely left you alone for a second and therefore you were thoroughly annoyed when you heard someone knocking on the door of the cupboard you had decided to hide in. You sigh.

"For goodness sake LEAVE ME BE!" You yell as the idiot behind the door pushes it open anyway. You grab a bottle of bleach ready to chuck it at them for interrupting you.

"I'm sorry miss (y/n)," Sebastian says catching the bottle and placing it back on the shelf. "Were you busy?" You eye him suspiciously.

"Oh, it's just you." You say, "what is it you want?" You ask climbing out of the cupboard and ignoring his out stretched hand. He smiles.

"Just a quick question," he replies. "A while back you asked me how I could love cats when demons can't love. So I thought I'd ask you something. Could you love a demon if you are only human?"

"Umm, I..." a slight blush coats your cheeks.

"Because if I can fall in love with you, surely it stands to reason that the feeling could be mutual." He whispers.

"Demons never lie, do they?"

"Not as long as I'm bound to my master."

"Then, I love you too, Sebastian."

Grell

You stepped outside the Phantomhive doors breathing in the fresh air. Of course being the middle of winter in England it was bloody freezing! You shiver slightly and consider turning back, but decide it's too late. Nothing wrong with having one regret one you die. Especially if it's as trivial as having forgotten your jacket.