He/You get sick

Ciel

Your world was spinning, and all you seemed to be able to do about it was stare down at your palm in disbelief. You had chosen that, chosen to give up your soul and be cursed. It was a decision you could respect considering your feelings for Ciel but that didn't stop the world racing around you. Your vision seemed to blur in and out as if you couldn't focus on anything and part of you began to wonder if this was a side affect of making an agreement with a demon. It was a thought that played constantly around your head throughout the day as Ciel worked.

Later that evening you decided to take a walk around the manor in an attempt to clear your head. The sun was close to setting, which in late British summer meant it was roughly about eight thirty pm. The reddish glow of the sky would in any other circumstance be beautiful but right now it reminded you only of the gleam of Benedict's eyes.

"(Y/n)," you turn and see the bluenette staring at you, an odd expression painted on his face. "Are you alright, you look pale." There's a clear concern in his eyes and you can't help but feel guilty, turning away from him.

"Ciel?"

"Yes."

"What was it like when you first made your contract with Sebastian?"

"What do you mean exactly? I thought you already knew everything there was to know about us."

"Oh, yeah. Right." You look away realising he's probably right, and subsequently wondering what's happening to you. Did the demon trick you? Are you dying?

"Are you sure you're quite alright (y/n)?" Ciel puts an anxious hand up to your forehead and his face forms a frown. "(Y/n)! You're burning up! Do you need me to fetch Sebastian?!" Sebastian... demon... demon mark...

"N-no..." your vision falters again. "I'm fine, I promise... I... I just..." everything goes black.

When you wake again you can almost feel the sweat sticking your dress to your back. Utter crap would be an excellent way to describe how you currently feel. There's a cold towel on your head and you appear to be lying back in your room. As you try to sit up a blue ringed hand gently pushes your shoulder back down.

"Shhh, it's ok." You look up and see Ciel sitting next to you, a kind, but disappointed smile painted across his face. You were curious to know if he had been sat there the whole time. You were curious to know how long the whole time had been.

"Ciel..." you looked up at him as if that blue eye held all the answers to the universe.

"It's just the flu, you'll be alright."

"I thought I was going to die." You look idly down at your hand, not caring if Ciel were to notice. You'd had enough of secrets for one day. He took your hand and started to draw along the lines of the pentagram.

"Who is it?" He asked, tilting his head to look at it better. "Do you remember the demon at all?"

"His name was Benedict Santiago." You say quietly. "That's all I know."

"I'll have Sebastian look into it." Ciel stood up at this and walked over to the door. He took one last look back at you.

"Don't you want to know my wish?" You ask.

"You don't want to tell me so I won't ask. Rest well (y/n). I love you."

Sebastian

"Hey (y/n), you having a good da- ughlp!" And with that your boyfriend dashed at top speed from the room, making a decided beeline for the bathroom.

"Sebastian?" You stand there a little dazed for a minute before running after him. "Sebastian!" The poor demon (well there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one!) was on his knees in front of the loo doing the best he could to keep his long bangs out of his face. You crouch down and put a comforting hand on his shoulder, not able to think of anything else you could do to help. Eventually he sat back up and wiped his mouth on the back of his sleeve.