First Date - ish

{I am thinking that I might, and I mean MIGHT, add another character. Possibly. Any requests for characters or are you happy with the current ones? Also thanx to anyone who suggested scenarios, I have a couple of favourites that I spotted which I'm saving for later. But I thought I'd start with something simple, so here :) I really need to get some creativity!}

Ciel

"Cieeeeelllllll!" You complain.

"You know young mistress, you sound awfully like Lady Elizabeth when you whine like that." Sebastian commented (un)helpfully.

"Shut it, demon." You mutter under your breath. "I just really don't like shopping unless it involves manga- but of course you don't know what that is."

"Cheer up miss (y/n)!" Mey-Rin chirps happily, "this'll be fun, it will."

"Sure," you mumble sarcastically, only looking up slightly as Ciel exits a nearby shop that he was in.

"Come Sebastian, you lot can wait here alright." He orders as he exits and begins to head down the road. You squint suspiciously at his back, and instead of the logical choice of asking him to take you with him, you follow him. {Me: you realise he has a human sensing demon with him, right?

Ciel: leave her be}

You follow him what seemed like all across London until you finally reached the darkest, dingiest ally in all of London (or that's what it seemed like!). And at the end of that ally was something that got you rather excited. A shop with a sign above it labelled 'Undertaker'. You gave off a small squeal of delight hoping that Ciel wouldn't here you.

"Well young master, we have arrived." Sebastian stated calmly. "Would you like me to invite our little follower to join us?"

"You didn't tell me we were being tailed?!" The lord yelled back. Sebastian merely chuckled. "We'll go on then."

"Yes my young lord." He smirks. "Lady (y/n), would you come and join us please." You peek out around the corner and watch as Ciel stares at you in shock. "Nice if you to finally join us."

You smile sheepishly as Ciel grabs your hand and drags you into the dusty shop.

"This is sooo cool." You whisper. "I can't wait to meet him."

"You know him?!" He yells back.

"Hehehehehehe!"

"Actually that's hella creepy! I wanna go home!" He kisses you on the forehead.

"Shh, it's ok." He whispers, "I'll make sure to take you somewhere nice next time.

Sebastian

"Are you ready to go then (y/n)?" Sebastian's voice called from the other room as he fastened his tie.

"For the last time," you moan, "I don't have a day off to go gallivanting around London with you." He slings an arm around your waist and tilts your head towards his.

"Are you certain about that?" He whispers.

"Yes." You give him a deadpan look as you wriggle free of his grip and get back to dusting the mantelpiece. Hours pass and eventually the butler gives up his pursuit and returns to cleaning the manor, which he does in less than an hour of course. And after that, he all but seems to disappear off the face of the earth. Usually you pass each other in the hallways every half an hour or so, but you can't spot him anywhere. By the time you've finished your chores you're beginning to get really worried despite the fact that he's a demon. He usually has time to leave a note if the young master and him get called out on 'business'.