Some Idiot Kidnaps You

[Thank you all sooooooo much for the beautiful comments on the last post! I can't remember any of the names for who suggested what, but anyone who did suggest something, thankyou!!! I now have so many ideas i can't stop myself really! That and Book of Atlantic is finally on kiss anime!!! I literally waited so long for this!!! The chapters today are probably a little longer than usual (Actually this is the longest quotev chapter I've ever published!!!) but I think that's good cos I was looking back through my previous chapters and realised they were really crap. Either way, enjoy it!]

Ciel

All you could tell was he was incredibly tall. It was a Saturday afternoon (or at least you assumed it was) and you had woken up from a casual nap on the garden bench to find yourself in a dark and slightly cobwebby room. Cliche you guessed but now that the restraints were on you instead of some half rate movie actress you could understand the need to cry out in terror.

The man who was standing in front of you had to be none other than your kidnapper. He towered above you and reminded you somewhat of Sebastian in the way that he stood. Thinking it over, he might just be Sebastian since it was far too dark to see his face. However, Sebastian had as good as sworn to never lay a finger on you so that could hardly be it.

"I am Benedict Santiago." Nope. Not Sebastian. "I bet you are wondering why you are here, hmm?" His voice was eerily smooth as if it had been created electronically to have no real defining speech pattern or emotion.

"That's a bit of a boring question," you comment trying to hide some of the fear. "I mean really! I know century old demons with more originality than that."

"That century old demon is why I brought you here." He moves into the light and you realise that the reason you can't see his face is because there isn't one to see, just a mix of smoky, swirling black lines. The harder you concentrate the more he begins to take shape, morphing into a person who looks more like a young teen than the imposing ageless man from before. In fact he bares a strange but slight resemblance to Ciel.

"I want to know why he has not bargained for your soul." He asked, tongue flicking over pointed teeth. "For if he has no claim on it then I see no reason not to claim it for myself."

"You can't give me anything I want." You say firmly, trying to squirm away from the glint in his eyes as you fight against the restraints. "I have everything I ever wanted!"

"What about your home?" He grins.

"What happened to the manor?" Your eyes go wide in shock. Did something happen? Is Ciel ok? Is the house ok?

"No, your home world." He corrects. "Where you left your family and friends. Everything that makes you who you are. What would you give to get that back?"

You think of Ciel, think of all the people you've met here and all the happiness you've shared. You think of all the stress and bore of being ordinary and the freedom you have here. You focus as hard as you can on that portion of your brain which tells you this world is all you really need.

And then you think again, and remember everything that you said you would give to go home and know that it's enough.

"As long as it hurts no one I care about, I'd give you anything."

"Then we have a deal." His hand reaches out and grasps yours as you feel a burning like a fire poker has been pressed to your palm and you scream out.

A black jet shoots across the room as the demon you do know appears to relieve you of the pain. Ciel appears behind you cutting your bonds as the demons do battle.