You Miss Home

{For once I have nothing to say- wait lemme think... nope... nothing}

Ciel

You never meant for Ciel to see you cry. It was weak and stupid and annoying- well in his opinion anyway. He vocalised it clearly every time Elizabeth came around because, although she was a relatively nice person sometimes, when she cried you were sure even Sebastian feared he might go deaf.

"Shhh," he murmured wiping tears out from under your eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." You whisper. "After all, only stupid and annoying girls cry. I'm just a little allergic to... to- to this curtain."

"I don't think you're annoying at all (y/n)." He said taking your hand. "Stubborn, perhaps, but hardly ever annoying." He sighed and then smirked at you. "But if you really are so DREADFULLY allergic to this curtain I guess I'll have to get rid of it." You find yourself smiling.

"I'm ok now," you whisper as you rest your head on his shoulder and remember that Ciel is and always will be your family in this world.

Sebastian

"Sebastian?" You asked peering over your shoulder at him.

"Yes my lady,"

"I'm not a lady." You reply curtly. "But I did want to talk to you. Do you ever miss your home? Do you even have a home?"

"Lets see," he ponders sarcastically. "A world of Hell fire, noisy neighbors and constant condemnation. No, I don't think I do ever miss it." He takes the duster from you continuing his work. "This world is much better than that one could ever be."

"Yes it is." You sigh. "Everything here is so... perfect. And yet it's not." You feel an arm around your shoulders as he kisses the top of your head.

"I do understand the concept of missing something though, after all I miss you whenever you aren't here." He hands the duster back. "Go on now, or Bard will think I have favourites again." He smirks and you let out a small laugh.

"Are you implying that you don't in fact have favourites, master butler." You tease.

"Oh no, my lady it is quite the opposite." He leans over to whisper in your ear. "Actually my most favourite is right here in this room."

"I do wonder who that could be." You giggle as you leave.

Grell

"So so so, do you like it?!" The crazy reaper asked excitedly pushing you in front of the changing room mirror. You eye the flashy dress you were forced to try on.

"It-it's great..." you murmur. "But I think it would suit you better." You try to retreat so you can change back.

"Now that wouldn't do." He sighs. "I can't possibly wear anything that isn't the most luxurious shade of red!"

"I'm surprised you didn't make me wear red too." You mutter disappearing behind a curtain.

"Anything except those dreary colours you're always wearing would be fine." Grell replies. "You could have so much potential if you didn't insist on being such a wench."

Having changed you pull the curtain back and slip your fingers between his.

"Lets go," you whisper.

"Not so fast." He turns you around and brushes your hair back, "I can't take, a crying mess out in public with me! What's wrong?" You smile sadly and wipe the tears from your eyes.

"Nothing," you say. "It's just, all my family used to be a bit like you, saying I need to wear more colour and stuff. And I just- I miss them y'know." He wraps an arm around your shoulder and holds you close.