He gets Jealous

Ciel

Today had been great, you had spent hours wandering through the gardens with the pair of guests that Ciel had invited over, and although Lizzy was still a little annoying and trying to set you up with Ciel every five minutes, both her and her brother made for quite good company. It was nice to have someone other than the servants to talk to when your boyfriend was busy with all his paper work. After a while Lizzy went to go join Ciel for some sort of engagement meeting leaving you with just Edward.

The two of you spent most of the time laughing, talking and just generally having a good time.

"You know (y/n)," he said calmly looking at you. "Believe it or not, I don't actually have a fiancé yet." He mentioned it as if he were commenting on the weather.

"Really?" You ask slightly amazed. "I would gave thought that with Lizzy as a sister it would be unavoidable." You laugh.

"Yes," he murmurs. "Would you be interested? Any guest of Lord Phantomhive's my mother is sure to approve of."

"Wait!" You started, "y-you want me, to be your fiancé. I-I-I..."

"She can't I'm afraid," a voice said behind you and pulling you back into his arms.

"But Ciel!" Edward protested.

"Now if you wouldn't mind, could you please allow my butler to escort you from the premises."

"B-but!" Sebastian glared at the young man who immediately stepped back holding up his hands in mock surrender. You giggle and lean over to whisper in Ciel's ear.

"Jealous." You tease.

"Excuse me, but I have a fiancé." He replies indignantly. You laugh knowing that he only ever considers Lizzy his fiancé when it suits him.

"Jealous cheater then." You smile as he attempts to storm away and keep you and Edward apart simultaneously.

"Sorry," you mouth at Edward. Ciel just can't be replaced.

Sebastian

The young master had decided that what better way to let you enjoy your simple cleaning task than by screaming the house down loud enough that you bet Baldroy could hear him in the kitchen. Until recently you had always asked yourself why Sebastian was always out whenever anything went wrong, but since he was the only capable servant in the manor you had learnt to accept it as a fact of life. You then proceeded to sprint up a few flights of stairs, grabbing a weapon on the way incase the brat had got himself abducted again. He hadn't. Behind the door was a scene that would have been quite hilarious if only there was some volume control.

"A cat?" You ask staring in dismay at the boy cowering in the corner. "Seriously?" You lift the feline off the desk and hand it to Mey-Rin who had also come running at the sound of the shrieks.

"I-I-I have a-allergies." He sniffed.

"It's ok, it's ok," you mutter helping him out of the corner until he rather shockingly flings his arms around you.

"G-get rid of it!" He orders. "I won't let go until you do!" Mey-Rin only glances sympathetically at you before leaving with the cat gently cradled in her arms.

"Umm... Ciel?" You ask the boy who still hadn't let go of you. When you get no reply and start feeling awkward you attempt to put your arms around him in a comforting sort of way. Only you never manage it as a flash of black separates the two of you, holding his hands up in warning.

"So this is what demon jealousy looks like," you muse. "I had hoped for a little more flare.

"Be quiet." Sebastian murmurs. "If I couldn't control my jealousy, then what kind of butler would I be?" You smile.