Part 1: Never Alone

October 30th.

Y/N- your name

---------------

#BEEP#

#BEEP#

#BEEP#

My alarm clock went off, making this annoying sound. I hit the snooze and groaned. *6:00 Am* I let out a sigh and got out of bed. I really didn't want to go to school but ehh it's Friday and Halloween is tomorrow. I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine. Once I came out I had my [favorite shirt], [favorite pants] and my [favorite shoes].

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw a small note

Y/N

Sorry for not being home last night. Me and your father have a business interview in Las Vegas. We won't be returning home for a quiet some time. We will miss you lots.
Love
Mom.

I smiled at the note and saw and envelope with my name in it. So I opened the envelope and say $1,000. "Thanks mom!" I guess she left money for food or whatever I wanted. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

I was walking on the sidewalk when I saw the kid I have to babysit tomorrow. "Hi Y/N!" He ran towards me. I groaned then smiled "hello David." He walked next to me as we both headed to school. "You excited for tomorrow?!" He spoke cheerfully. I scoffed and grinned "I'm so not. I have to babysit your silly butt." He giggled and looked up at me. "Hey Y/N?" He stopped.i was a little ahead of him then I noticed he stopped. "What's wrong?" He looks at this old, abandon house. "Is the boggieman real?" I walked towards him and sighed "no silly..." he sighed and we continued walking to school.

??? POV

I stood at my front window, staring at these two kids. Well one was a small boy and the other was a young adult girl. I payed no attention to the boy but had all my attention towards the girl. Something about her struck me. Something about her made me feel odd....like the obsession I had for my little sister before I killed her. I'm starting to slightly feel the same way towards this female. I don't even know her but I'm staring to become obsessed. I want to know more about her. So once the two walked away. I went out and followed them.

Y/N's POV:

I sat in the back of the math class that I was in. Since the teacher handed us something to work on for the rest of the time, I decided to listen to [favorite song] and looked outside the window. The more I look, suddenly this man in navy blue overalls and a white mask was behind a tree....staring at me...

This did slightly creep me out a little. But it's probably some weird dude trying to scare people since Halloween is tomorrow. So that made me less scared of him. But the more I stared at him, the more my head started to hurt.

When the bell rang, it was time for everyone to go home. I jolted out of the class and went outside. I wanted to see if he was still there. But by the time I reached outside, he was gone. "Odd, he was just here." I said to myself. "Who are you talking to Y/N" I jumped and turned around to find David looking at me. "N-no one..." I turned my head back to where this man was standing. "Let's get you home." I looked at him with a soft smile.

After I walked David home, I put my headphones on and started listening to [another favorite song]. Since I walked by myself, I wanted to listen to my music. But something about that man, made me feel odd. Then suddenly I felt like I was being watched. So I stopped walking and looked around, then I noticed where I stopped. I was standing in front of the house that David was talking about. I looked at it for a second then shook my head, and continued walking home.

??? POV:

I saw her stop in front of my house. I knew she was thinking about what that child told her. Yes....the boggieman is real. And she will find that out real soon. Most people call me the boggieman, some call me the shape. But my real name is Michael Myers. I've been around this god awful place for a while. And yes I does suck, but now that I know this new girl, I want to know her. And I want her to know me.

And she will.....

Y/N's POV:

I sat at home, by myself. I was watching Friday the 13th part 3. Jason is my absolute favorite horror slasher. {sorry if he isn't but in the story he is} my head has still been hurting. I took some meds but that didn't work. So I just had to deal with it.

All of the sudden, this sharp pain struck my head, making my me groan in pain. Then I felt like I was being watched again. "Gaaahhhh!!!! Please go away!!" I held my head and yelled.

I turned off the TV, and stumbled my way to my room. Once I landed on the bed, I crashed out.

Michael's POV:

I saw Y/N stumble her way upstairs. So, I decided to go into her house. Cause hey...that's what I do. I quietly walked up into her room and saw her sleeping. She looked so peaceful. So beautiful. I didn't want to disturb her slumber so I looked around her room and looked at her pictures. Damn was she hot. I picked up this one picture of her and that same little boy in their bathing suits. It looked like they were at a pool party of something. I took a pair of scissors and cut the boy out and kept her side of the picture. I looked back her beautiful self and softly moved her hair away from her face and grinned under my mask.

•~you will be mine. And mine only~•

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!! I hope you guys like the story so far, yes I know it doesn't fit well like the movies but it is what it is. Please do leave a vote or a comment if you would like or leave me some ideas for future chapters.

Ta ta~
Violet~