Part 4: Feelings For a Killer

Y/N's POV:

I watched him unbutton his overalls, then saw his perfectly built chest. My face burnt deep red and my heart beater faster when I saw the rim of his black boxers. Then....

Michael's POV:

I slowly crawled back on top of her and leaned forward to kiss her until....

*knock knock* {mothafucker 😂}

I groaned in frustration and pulled back, still leaving Y/N on the bed. "Don't move..." I buttoned up my overalls and put my mask back on. As I walked downstairs, I held my knife tightly in my hands.

"Police, open up..."

"Shit...."

🖤~•2nd POV•~🖤

The police opened the door slowly and walked in. Michael has already had a plan to distract them and kill them. So he waited downstairs in the living room, in the darkest corner. The police walked around the empty house and looked at each other. "I don't think anyone is here... you want to cheek upstairs?"

The other police officer looked up the stairs "hello?" He called out. But nothin came to response. He looked back at the other and shook his head. "Nah...the kid is probably just joking around..." They turned around and left..

Michael's POV:

"Wow...." my plan changed. Instead of killing the police. I'm pretty glad that they just left and believed that the kid was lying. So I closed the living room curtains and turned to go back upstairs. Then...

Y/N's POV:

I had my clothes on and I was hiding in the walls of my room. I have a small door next to my bed, and it goes into a bathroom small crawl space. So I hid in there and had a small peep hole to look out of. After a few minutes, I heard Michael head his way towards my room, then opened the door. I held my mouth under my hands and stayed quiet.

"Where are you Y/N~?" He looked around my room slowly and held his knife in his hand. He stopped in the middle of my room and looked directly at me. "Oh no..." Michael narrowed his eyes "Oh yes~"

Michael's POV:

I knew Y/N was behind the wall. So I grinned darkly and walked towards the door. I can hear her screaming inside which made me smirk darkly. Once I got the door opened, I grabbed her by the waist and tried to pull her out. Then...

Y/N's POV:

Michael grabbed my waist and tried to pull me out of the wall. I screamed and kick but did me no good. "Stop...fighting and get out" he lets me go and I crawl deeper. "Come and get me then.~" I played along with him. I grinned to myself and heard him sigh in defeat. "Aright then...don't say I didn't warn you." Michael ripped the door off the wall, making me scream. He reaches his arm in there and grab my ankles. Then violently pulls me out of the room. Once I was out, he took the broken door and places it back. "thanks Michael...for that." The crossed my arms in defeat. "I warned you~"

I looked back at the door and sighed. "Yea...I guess you were right." I looked back at him and smiled. He removed his mask and puts it down on my dresser.

I stood up and went in my dresser and grabbed clean clothes. Michael watched me then tilted his head to the side. I looked over at him and giggled "look, you dragged my out of a space where spiderwebs, dust and dirt is well common in. I'm going to take another shower."

All he did was look at me.

"Michael...."

He just kept staring at me.

"Michael...?"

"Don't....move....."

When he told me not to move. I froze in fear. I felt something crawling on my back, and turned my head and saw this really big wolf spider crawl in my shoulder.

Michael walked up and picked up the spider and walked towards the window. He lets the spider free and smiled.

"Your a killer and you won't kill a spider?"

He turned towards me and smiled "what did they do to get themselves killed?"

I was puzzled.

"Now, stupid teens that smoke pot and have sex in my bed deserve to die." He chuckled darkly, making me giggle. "Yea...I guess your right." He smiled and closed the window. "I thought you were going to take another shower." I looked at my clothes then chuckled "I'll be back in a few minutes."

🖤~•2nd POV•~🖤

Michael waited for Y/N to get out of the shower. So while he waited, he went in Y/N's dresser and grabbed the black and orange laced bra and matching panties. After he looked at them, he quietly walked to her bathroom and switched out her clothes and pleased the bra and panties on top  of her towel.

Just shortly after he left the bathroom. Y/N turned off the shower and stepped out.

"Michael, Where is my clothes?!?!"

Michael laughed historically and didn't respond to her question. Y/N looked at the black and orange laced bra and panties, then lets out a soft sigh. "God damn Michael..." she mumbled to herself.

After a few minutes of drying off and changing, she walked out and went to her bedroom. "Thank fucking god..." she grabbed her clothes and started to change into them.

Michael walked in slowly and watched her changed. Once she was done, she turned around and noticed that Michael was only a few feet away from her.

His arms went at her and pulled her close to him. He pulled his mask off and plants his lips onto Y/N's. Her E/C eyes widen, the slowly fluttered shut. Michael deepens the kiss and bites her  lower lip, asking for entrance.

She refused his entrance, but lost when she felt his hands softly moved down her waist, and on her ass.

She pulled back and laid her head on his chest.

"I love you Y/N~"

-------------------------------

HAPPT EASTER!!! Sorry about the slow updates. Like I said before I'm planning on making another Slasher X Reader.

Ta ta~
Violet