Part 3: Escaping from him.

Michael's POV:

The next morning came. Sadly it's not Halloween anymore, but I have my Y/N. my obsession. As I woke up, Y/N was sleeping peacefully in my grasp. I watched her for a little before I quietly got out of bed, leaving her still asleep. Then...

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to Michael leaving the room. I have no idea where he was going but that didn't matter to me. All I wanted to do was get the fuck outta here. Once he closed the door, I quickly sat up and saw the key on his nightstand. I guess he left it there when he slept.

I unlocked the chain around my neck and got out of the bed. I looked at the dresser and pushed it in front of the door so Michael couldn't get in. Then I ran towards the window and opened it, then climbed out. Then....

Michael's POV:

I came back from the bathroom and went back to the room, but this time I couldn't open the door. "Y/N?" I started knocking on the door harder. I don't care if she got out of the chain but she better not have left me. "God damn it Y/N, if you don't open this fucking door." I started to get angry. I kicked the door and heard a loud crash in the room. When I walked in, the dresser was on the ground and Y/N was gone. Then I noticed the window open "GOD DAMN IT!!" I yelled in anger. Now I'm pissed.......

Y/N's POV:

I heard him from a block doe the road. I ran into my house and locked my door. I painted and started to slip on the floor. I sat on the floor, trying to catch my breath.

I got up slowly and walked to my room. I was covered in mud, bruises and blood. All I wanted to do is take a Fucking shower. I knew Michael is gonna find me in my house. But first....shower. So I walked up to my room, grabbed my [favorite shirt] and [favorite shorts]. Then...

Michael's POV:

I knew Y/N ran to her house. But you know what...as long as I knew where she's going, I'm ok. Ince I entered her house, I knew she was in the shower because I heard the water. So I walked up to her bathroom and opened the door quietly. I can hear her humming something beautiful. I wanted to playing around with we so I grabbed her clothes and only left her towel. Then I walked out of the bathroom with her clothes.

Y/N's POV:

Once I was done with my shower, I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. I stood in the shower for a little and dried off, before I stepped out and noticed my clothes weren't there.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself. I looked around the bathroom and couldn't find them. "God fucking damn it..." I opened the door and saw my bra and panties hanging on the doorknob to my bedroom. I walked towards the door slowly and grabbed them. Then I opened my bedroom door and saw Michael standing in front of dresser, looking at my other bras and panties. "Get the hell out!!" I ran into the room and closed my dresser. "What the fuck do out want?!?" I looked up at him and held my towel around me tightly.

"I do like that black and orange laced bra you had in there doll~"

My eyes widen and my cheeks turned deep red. I was speechless after he said that. "And the matching panties were also cute~" he smirked under his mask and winked at me. "But that doesn't answer my question. What do you want from me. He quickly grabbed my wrists and pushed me on the bed with him on top. I grunted as my back hit the bed and felt him close between my legs. The towel came slightly lose around me as I laid there. His brown eyes moved up and down my slightly wet and half naked body. My face burned like hell and my heart beaten faster.

"Your so...tempting~~" his voice echoed in my ears. He took his mask off, showing me what he fully looks like. He had scars on his chin and over the eye. But they were so damn attractive. He leaned down and kissed my neck leaving bite marks. I gasped softly when he bit my soft spot, making my Back arch. He slipped his arm under my back and half me close to him. I put my hands on his shoulders and lifted my head. "Mi-Michael..~" I pushed away from him, but he kept pulling me close to him. His body rubbed against mine.

"Why are you hiding something from me Y/N~"

He lifts my chin to make me face him. His deep brown eyes met my E/C eyes.

"Or do I have to make you say it~?"

He slowly gets off of me and stands up, still leaving me laying on the bed. As he rose up, he started to unbutton his jumpsuit.

----------------

Cliffhanger!!!!!!! Sorry guys but these first few chapters will be short. But there will be a plot twist coming up In the next one. If you guys enjoy reading these, please let me know. I'm always open for ideas.

Ta ta~
Violet