Part 6: Back again

[ Y/F/N: your friends name ]

November 29th, 2017

🖤~•2nd POV•~🖤

5 months has passed since Michaels being gone. The symbol that was carved into her arm has still remained the same.

After Michael left, Y/N gained very few friends. Her parents returned home from their business trip, and now going on another one. Leaving Y/N home alone again. She doesn't mind about her parents leaving. The one thing that she was worried about is when will Michael return. Or if he ever will.

"Bye mom, bye dad." Y/N hugged her mom and dad both. "We love you to sweetie" they spoke together, hugging her in return. Y/N smiled softly and broke the hug. "Have fun and be safe!" Her mother waved goodbye and both went out the door.

-DING-

Y/N's phone vibrated in her black jacket. "Now what..." she mumbled to herself.

[-----------------

Y/F/N: hey Y/N

Y/N: hey, what's up?

Y/F/N: nothing much. What are you doing on Halloween?

Y/N: other than passing out candy on halloween, I'm doing nothing. Why, what's up?

Y/F/N: you wanna come with me and my boyfriend to a Halloween part?

Y/N: sure! Besides, it gives me something to do.

Y/F/N: sweet!! See you then hun 😘

Y/N: 😘😝

---------------------]

Y/N smiled to herself and walked up to her room. She opened the window in her room and looked outside. The fall breeze made her H/C hair flow softly. While she was looking around, she felt something. She felt like she was being watched. She looked at around for a little, then noticed and guy standing behind a tree, looking at her.

"Michael???"

Y/N mumbled to herself as she kept looking at him. She KNEW it was Michael, but she was too scared to find out. She turned and left her room, and made her way to outside where she saw him.

"Michael??!!"

Y/N jogged to the spot and found out that he was gone. She looked around the area to see if he walked away. No...he's gone.

"I'm seeing shit..."

-------------------------
October 31st, 2017.

Halloween.
-------------------------

~•~•Y/N's POV•~•~