Part 8: New Life. (💋~LEMON~🍋)

[[WARNING: this chapter contains a lemon! If you are under the age of 15, I highly recommend NOT reading this chapter. But if you are going to read this, I hope you enjoy and see you at the end you sinners 😜😉]]

((THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT CHANGED! THE ONLY THING THAT WAS CHANGED WERE GRAMMAR MISTAKES))

🖤~•~•~🖤

Y/N slowly started to wake up, her vision slowly returning to her  beautiful E/C eyes. She groaned softly and looked around the room she was in. It wasn't her room, or in the last place she was in before. She felt an arm wrapped around her waist, then tightened. A soft, pink blush spreads across her cheeks as she giggled lightly. As she wiggled out of his grasp, she quietly walked out of the bedroom she was in. She had honestly no idea where she was so she decided to walk around the house. Something about this house extremely familiar...

"Wait?! How did I end up back in Michael's house?"

Y/N quickly walked downstairs and went outside and looked around. The air was crisp and cold, she grass had a soft frost, and fog crept over the morning grass and road. "How?" She mumbled to herself Then realized, She felt off.

She ran back inside and to the bathroom, then stood in front of the large, slightly cracked mirror. Her skin, and eyes were different. Her eyes were a pastel {your favorite color} and her skin was slightly pale.

The sound of heavy footsteps followed up towards the bathroom. "Good morning Y/N~" Michael's voice echoed the bathroom, as he wrapped his arms around her waist slowly, and kissed her neck softly, sending chills down her spine. "Good morning Michael"  Y/N turned on the water and began washing her face with cold water. Michael stood behind Y/N as she washed her face. His large hands grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. She quickly turned off the water and dried her face, then blushed more. "Mi-Michael...what are you doing?"  She looked back at him as he chuckled darkly. "Oh, nothing love~"  His hand smacked her ass hard, making her jump in surprise, and sending chills down her spine.

Michael chuckled darkly and left the bathroom. "Meet me downstairs when you have the chance~~" his husky, lustful echoed through the halls of his house. All She did was stand there....frozen with surprise. A small grin appeared on her face after a while, then walked downstairs to where Michael was. He was leaning against the counter, his bulky arms crossed, and his browns eyes glaring down at me. "You needed me Michael?" Y/N asked softly, looking up at him. "As a matter of fact, I did~"  he walked up to her and kissed her lips softly.

"Stay here."

Y/N raised an eyebrow and stood there. "Stay here?" She turned around and looked at him, slightly confused. "For how long?"  Michael chuckled darkly and puts his mask on. "You'll know when~"

🖤~•~•~🖤

Y/N waited at Michael's house, bored. All she did were read books, and looked around the house. She didn't want to leave the place cause she never knew if Michael was gonna come back.

Drip

Drip

Drip

The sound of a liquid dripping in the the cold, hard floor echoed in the kitchen. Y/N followed the noise towards the kitchen, the realized that blood was dripping off the counter, with a small note.