Part 2: Halloween Nightmare

[i am dearly sorry if the story  is getting really bad. And how it starts. 😑I know I suck ass lol]

October 31st. Halloween.

Y/N's POV:

I slept in till noon, it actually was nice to sleep in. But the good thing is that that terrible headache I had yesterday is gone. Good. I stumbled out of my bed and stretched. Then I noticed that the picture of David and I and his pool party, half if it was missing. The part that was missing was me. "What...?" I whispered quietly to myself. I put the ripped picture down and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

/time skip\

It was around 8:30pm when I walked to Davids house. I knocked on the door a few times till he opened the door. "What took you so long?" I giggled and walked in. "I thought you were the boogieman" I chuckled at his answer and scoffed "yea TOTALLY I'm the boogieman." He giggled childishly and sat on the couch. "So what scary movie are we going to watch?" I looked at him with an evil smile "A Nightmare On Elm Street" his eyes widen. "FREDDY KRUEGER?!" I nod "but don't tell your parents...." I held out my hand for a hand shake, then he shook my hand. "Deal"

We got an hour in the movie when we heard the door knock. "I'll be right back." I stood up and walked towards the door. As I opened I gasped then screamed. "He-help........me....." this dude without his shirt was covered in blood. "Oh my god!" David saw him and screamed. We both screamed when we saw the same guy I saw at school, but he was killing the other guy. "DAVID RUN!!" David ran to the back and screamed for help. I on the other hand was be chased by this guy. We ran around the house until I reached the back door, but once I tried to leave . The man pulled me in the house and threw me on the ground, knocking me out. Everything went black.

Michaels POV:

I knew the kid ran off to get help. But he won't be getting far with that. I now have what I want, I'm going home. I  carried Y/N down the road towards my house. I didn't walk that fast, but fast enough to not get noticed by anyone still walking around. Dumbasses....

Y/N's POV:

I slowly started to wake up with this pounding headache. As I sat up, I noticed that I had this chain wrapped around my neck and chained to the wall. "FUCK!" I tried to pull at the chain but I heard loud, heavy footsteps coming my way. I gasped and backed up, having my back against the wall.
The guy with the navy blue suit and the dirty white mask walked toward me. He stopped at the end of the bed and tilted his head at me. I looked up at him, worried and scared for my life. "Wh-what do you want from me?" I started to shake.

All he did was just stare at me. That creeped me the fuck out because he didn't answer. "Look. I have no idea who you are, bu-"

"Y/N...?"

His deep, dark, yet attractive voice cut me off, making me gasp lightly. "Ho-how do you fucking k-know me...?" I sat there terrified, yet curious. A small part of me is being brave. Which also helped me calmed down a little. As I looked at him, his deep brown eyes stared at my E/C eyes. "And what do you want?"

"You."

My eyes widen when he spoke. "What makes me so special to you?" I raised an eyebrow and back in the wall.

"You have become my obsession."

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean, I'm you obsession?"

"You seem like you haven't heard of me."

"And it's the truth..." I looked at him annoyed. "Look, since I have no idea who you are, can you please let me go home." I pulled on the chain more. All he did was chuckled darkly.

Michael's POV:

I chuckled darkly at her request. "No~" she scoffed "what do you mean no?" I stood up and held her chin. "You are my obsession..." I lifted up my mask a little just to show my lips. "And only I can have you~" I planted a kiss on her soft lips. After a few seconds, I pulled back and smirked. Then left her in the room. As I walked out, I pulled my mask down.

Y/N's POV:

Once he left the room. I froze and tried to realize what he did. My cheeks were burning hot and deep red. I actually love the kiss. Wait a minute!!!!! I'm talking to a psychotic killer. And I'm starting to have feelings for him?!?! What the hell is wrong with me?!!??

🖤~•2nd POV•~🖤

A few hours pasted, and Y/N has fallen asleep on Michael's bed. When Michael came back, he was covered in blood. He walked in he room and saw her sleeping. He grins and crawls into bed with her and falls asleep as well.

--------------------------

Hey guys!!!  I'm sorry if they are short but I hope you are enjoying the story so far, if you want to throw out ideas for future chapters, that would be dearly appreciated. If you haven't already do check out my Back together again Jason Voorhees x Reader if you haven't.

Ta ta~

Violet