Part 5: Marked By Evil

Y/N'S POV:

"I love you Y/N~"

His chin rested on my head, then he started to purr softly. I blushed see red and smiled "love you too Michael." He smiled softly and held me close to him. "Now Y/N  it's almost midnight, you need to sleep." My eyes jolted open then broke the hug. "But I'm not tired...." I groaned under my words as I looked at him. He sighed and shook his head. "Well then.... I-" Michael got cut off when someone was knocking on the front door. I sighed and smiled "I'm going to go see who's at the door." As I opened the door, I stopped and looked at Michael. "Please don't make any noise or make yourself known." I smiled lightly and left the room, closing the door behind me. Making my way downstairs quickly, the person knocks on the door again. I opened the door and noticed that David was standing there "Da-David....what are you doing???" He gave me a big bear hug and pushed me in the house. "Where is the boggieman? I saw him take you." My eyes widen the I giggled lightly. "He isn't here, and besides....he's gone." David sighed in relief and smiled "well that's good." I smiled back and looked at the time. "You mister need to go home and go to bed." He groaned and nods slowly. "I know...good night Y/N."

I waved at him and watched him walked home. Once I closed the door, I quickly hurried back to my room and see Michael. "Michael, I-" my eyes widen and I gasped in surprise. I walked Into my room and noticed that Michael was gone. The window was wide open, which made my room deathly cold. I shivered and walked towards the window. My eyes were drawn to a piece of paper, taped to the window with my name On it. "Wh-"

Y/N,

By the time you have read this letter, I'm long gone. Please do forgive me love, but I have very, very important business that I have to attend. I will be gone for a while. I honestly don't know when I will return, but do know that you are my world. When I first saw you, I didn't have the guts to kill you.

Love you doll~

Oh, P.S.
You won't know where I'm at, but....

I will be watching you.

Michael~

My eyes widen when a shaper pain shot through my arm. I screamed in pain and fell to the floor. I looked at my hand and noticed a small symbol, burned into my wrist. "What the...."

(The symbol is the same symbol in Michael's wrist from Curse of Michael Myers or AKA, the curse of thorn)

🖤~•2nd POV•~🖤

After Y/N stood up, She looked at the letter then at the symbol on her wrist. I let's out a soft sigh then  puts the letter on her nightstand. She grabbed her PJ'S and got changed. She crawled into bed and stared at the symbol on her wrist. "Michael, where are you..." Tears  slowly fell from her E/C eyes as she soon drifted off to sleep.

/dream\

Y/N's eyes opened to a room that wasn't her bedroom. She gasped and jolted out of the bed. "Where the fuck am I?" Her words slipped through her mouth with fear. Her attention was drawn to the door that was opening from the other side, she she quickly got on the floor and hid under the bed.

The door opened all the way, and a tall male figure walked in. Y/N's eyes widen when she noticed who it was. "Michael!" She crawled out from under the bed and stood up. Michael looked over at her, surprised. "I told you I would see you soon." Y/N ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Why did you leave?" He sighed and looked at her. "Like I said, I have something that I have to attend, and I don't want them seeing you." She noticed that he said the words THEM.

"Who's them Michael?" He lets out a sigh and looked at the door. "They're downstairs." She looked at the door and then smiled "then let me go see them." As Y/N started to walk, Michael grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him. "You can't" She gasped lightly and looked at him, confused and concerned. "Why?" He looked at Y/N nervously. "I'm scared that they will hurt you."

"Hey Mikey!!! Get your ass down here!"

"God damn Ghos-"

Y/N'S POV

His eyes widen and he stopped talking. I looked at him, slightly getting angry. "Who just yelled for you??" I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes. He pulls me close to him and looks into my eyes.

"Wake up."

As He waved his left hand  in front of my face

I felt lightheaded

And Everything went black

Michael's POV:

As Y/N's E/C eyes fluttered shut, she fell in my arms, a mist formed around her, making her disappear.

I let out I sigh and looked away.

"Hey Mikey, you coming?"

"Yea..."

/out of the dream\

Y/N'S POV:

My eyes shot open, making me sit up quickly. I looked around the room and took a deep breath.

I looked over at my alarm clock:

12:30 pm

"How long was I sleeping?" I mumbled under my breath, as I looked around in my bedroom. I groaned and got out of bed, making my way to the bathroom.

After I did my business, I went to my bedroom and got changed.

I made my way downstairs, and left the house.

As I walked down the road as and turned to Lumpkin Lane and walked to Michael's house.

"Is he really here?"

----------------------------------

Hey guys!!!! Sorry about the slow updates and how silly this is getting. Please do leave a vote and throw in ideas for future updates.

Ta Ta~

Violet