Atkins

Jodie's P.O.V.

"Who are they," Owen asked. "The silence. They're an ideology in a sense. They make you forget them the second you look away," Parker explained, "I've been with the resistance for almost a decade now. "So how old are you," Ianto asked. "You never stop asking that," Parker replied with a small smile. "You seem quite young," Gwen spoke up. "So does the doctor. Like I said half timelord," she explained and stopped us. We got out topside and she looked to me, "Jodie how long has it been since you've seen the Doctor?" "Not that long," spoke up a british accent with Scottish undertones. "It's brown now," the doctor said looking at her hair. It was a bit tense. "Yeah," she replied. "It wasn't last I saw you. It was erm..," he started and he began saying an r word as Nikole answered, "Red? Yeah it changes." "Yeah," he said and they both nodded straight faced before breaking into a smile. "I never will get used to it," he replied. I exchanged a glance with Owen who was just as confused as I was. "You really should adapt old man," Parker said hugging him.

"Right then, but where the hell is Jack," Ianto asked. "They don't," the doctor started. Parker gave him a look and he seemed to put it together. "Yeah need to steal the TARDIS to go find old you know who has their Jack to fix this. They also are only just meeting me," she explained. He raised an eyebrow and she raised her wrist to show him the bracelet time jumper. "Ohhh it's that point. I can fix it to transport but everyone going needs to be linked by physical contact," the doctor replied. "So are we going to find him or not," I snapped. "You are. I know it's a rough patch and you feel a bit lost loosing Aiden, but it will get better and there's no need to be so cross all the time," the doctor remarked. I knit my eyebrows in confusion. We all had more marks. There was a gun shot and civilians were fighting against the silence. We ran to the TARDIS and the doctor took off. We all held on as the TARDIS crashed around what I could only assume was the Time Vortex if I recall the file correctly.

"Jodie are you alright," Owen asked me concerned. I nodded asking, "You?" He simply nodded yes in reply. "Who the hell is this woman," Ianto mumbled. She landed the TARDIS and the Doctor complained, "It didn't make the noise." "We are trying to hide! Didn't you say Mickey and Jackie heard it from a mile or so off," Parker asked as she fixed her hair. "Point taken," the doctor added reluctantly. "They seem pretty close," I pointed out. "You think she's telling the truth," Ianto asked. "I've seen no reason for her not to," I pointed out.

I heard a snap and the door open. "She does it for you too," the doctor asked. "Well yeah I fly her correctly," Atkins countered. They seemed close. It was either in the ex relationship way or in the sibling way. Maybe I can get a read on her. If I still have the abilities Aiden and I shared then I can try it on her. She held her hand out and looked at me. "What," I asked. "The screwdriver. My sonic it's right next to you," she said as though she had already asked for it. "Oh yeah sorry," I apologized handing it to her. The second our hands made contact my head dipped forward and snapped back. Oh lord a vision.

She was laughing. It looked like an apartment and her hair was shorter and ombred. She looked younger. "I swear," she said laughing reaching for a remote as the doctor stood in her doorway, "This adventure better be worth missing the series finale of Teen Wolf." "I promise you won't regret it," The doctor said excitedly. "Okay. Where to," she asked brimming with excitement. "Not New New Earth but New Earth," he said. "Ooh! I'm interested. Tell me more," she said grabbing her bag and sliding her sneakers on. "Android civil rights revolution," he said excited. She gasped in excitement and practically pushed him out the door.

Flashes of a war ran through my mind. Parker's leg got injured badly.

I was brought back roughly. "I'm so sorry," I apologized. "You don't need to apologize. I need your help though. You guys need Jack as much as I do. Of course I was hoping to find a time when you already knew us so I could just say it flat out, but I'm not that lucky," she explained. Owen wrapped a protective arm around me. "I'm not going to hurt any of you I just want to get my friend back," she said sweetly.

"What happened to your leg," I asked trying not to forget. "I had a hole through it essentially. I needed nanogenes to fix it. The nanogenes were at the med bay of the the US Torchwood so Jack made me leave to get them and then I was supposed to go back and get back in the fight. When I returned, the TARDIS couldn't land any closer in time so..., uh they were all gone and all that was left was video of the silence asking that we surrender because they have human hostages with the unconscious Doctor behind a torn off tank door jabbed in the ground. I locked the doctor in his TARDIS with a post it note to watch a video I left him. I took off with this," she explained holding up the wrist watch thing, "which Jack gave me as a birthday gift." Owen held onto me a bit firmer.

Parker took in a deep breath as her green eyes lost their intensity a bit. She changed the subject, "Right then. No costume changes needed gear up though you'll need lethals for defense." "You know I hate guns," the doctor protested quietly to her. "We can't loose anymore lives doc," she replied. He sighed in defeat nodding and Parker passed out a hand gun to each of us. "Only use it if you have to," Parker urged, "the tallys on our arms mean we've spotted a member of the silence. They're aliens here to try and rewrite our history. We are a part of the resistance for our own freedom from them. We don't remember our encounters with them because once you can't you see them you forget." "Then how do you know all of this," Owen asked. "Because we left ourselves messages with the information," the Doctor added. We all nodded and looked amongst each other. "We'll help you," Gwen spoke up.