Date

Parker's P.O.V.

(A few hours earlier)

I sat up in my room and started contemplating where to go. "Why are you still up," Matt asked walking in. I looked up. "Well you see. I talked to Jodie and she said it sounds a lot like work guy is flirting with me and suggested to ask him on a date that's not a date tomorrow after work and for the last few hours I've been up wondering if I actually should and where I should even go if I do go through with this," I explained. I had my blanket wrapped around my shoulders as I took my take out soda and sipped from it. Matt took my phone and I put the drink down in shock. "Matt no! Give me the phone back," I begged. He opened it and started to sending a text. "What are you doing," I asked worried. "I'm texting work guy for you," he said and hit send. "AaaaaaaaAAAAHHH oh my god no! You are a shit cousin," I stressed pulling the blanket over me. "You are the worst," I added.

"I'm just going to suffocate and die now

"I'm just going to suffocate and die now. Goodbye world. It's been fun," I said. Matt pulled off the blanket. "Come on," he said. "No leave me here to die," I replied melodramatically. Matt pulled me up to my feet and I groaned in protest trying to stay down on the ground. "But what if I'm over thinking this? Things will be weird now," I complained as Matt practically dragged me to my room. "If he gets weirded out by you being a human with emotions he can go fuck himself," Matt said. "No, he's really nice, but I think I'm coming off too strong and he's known me for like 2 days, and we work right across from each other," I started. "Aren't you supposed to go out with the Doctor tonight," Matt asked. "He's stuck on Thekka and said the TARDIS is acting up and he doesn't know when the closest time he'll land is," I explained. "Oh how did the fight with the silence go," Matt asked trying to get my mind off of everything. "Took two extra months than we thought it would. I trapped them in a dying universe and teleported out last second," I explained. "What did Doc have to say about that," Matt asked. "He and Jack were pissed at me for being so reckless," I admitted. I screamed out as my phone went off.

"It's just Jen," I grumbled a little disappointed. Hey girlie just checkin in. Also party at my place tomorrow around 2 laid back one. The pool will be open.
I looked to Matt and showed my phone he took it and started texting. You are the worst cousin in the history of all cousins," I fired. He just laughed and my phone went off again.

 He just laughed and my phone went off again