Part 2

Rebekah was out of the room before he even opened his eyes. Luckily for me I didn't really care about him seeing me because otherwise I would have been out of there too almost as fast as Rebekah. He finally started to open his eyes but it was different, the feeling wasn't the same, it felt like I was draining all the energy from myself to feel the connection between us again and he wasn't participating, I felt a strong sense of guilt come over me, what if I couldn't do this? He was saying something but he was talking so softly I had to vamp hear to listen, he said                    "Caroline, what are you doing here?" I felt deserted...  "i'm here because I care deeply for... the hu...man race" I said with uncertainty "hmm, that's nice love now do me a favor and undo these chains because as i'm sure you're aware i'm having a bit of difficult" I didn't know what he was talking about at first but then it hit me  "oh that's right I had Bonnie spell the chains so that nothing supernatural could break them" I laughed because I actually thought I wouldn't be able to get through to him but now he didn't have a choice, if he wanted to be free then all he had to do was turn it back on!

He smirked at me with his gorgeous smile and I almost forgot why he was here in the first place but then he said "what are you going to me Caroline, torture me?, kill me?, why waste you're energy doing that when all you have to do is tell me something and i'll be more than happy to switch it back on" he said with his sexy wide grin. "what do you want to know?" I said almost desperately " I want you to admit that you missed me and that you don't want me to leave" I was shocked by his request how could he ask me this and why? "No, why would I do that, I didn't miss you and why would I want you to stay?" I said unconvincingly. He smirked at my response and all I did was cross my arms. We stayed there for what felt like hours, then finally an angry Rebekah came in with something in her hand... she took something sharp out of her jacket and it was wood and she was about to plunge it into Klaus's heart when I jumped in front of Klaus protectively... "please, please don't, I need him, I missed him, I want him to stay with me forever" I admitted and with that sentence Rebekah smiled and backed away, Klaus flipped his switch and said "thank you for that love, I missed you too, now would you break these chains so I can get up and we can have a proper conversation. 

Once I undid the chains and Rebekah went to sort her other brothers problems out me and Klaus were all alone. After a moment of silence I finally spoke up "Why did you make say that" I asked Klaus almost guiltily, "because otherwise doing this would have been way more awkward" as Klaus said that he got up and vamp sped to me, pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately, it felt like the whole world had stopped and it was just him and me! He pulled me against him so I could feel every single muscle in his body. With that said he let go of my lips and embraced me with the warmest hug, while I inhaled him scent I felt my whole body melt into his, like two pieces of a puzzle.