Part 3

I woke up in his arms, for a minute I just watched him sleep, one more second and then he started to wake up. I knew he was still sleepy so that's why I started asking him questions, I knew he'd give me a straight answer. "why did Rebekah think that I was the only one who could make you turn your humanity back on?" "because you are the love of my life and she knows it, everybody knows it" I had tears in my eyes "except for maybe you" he said, I looked at him seriously "I love you too" I said then smiled widely, he kissed me hard again with the biggest smile on his face, god I missed him, i dismissed the thought before I started to cry.

After awhile we got up and went to New Orleans where he said he would make me breakfast. We went inside only to find Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, Bonnie?, Stefan?, and Elena? "Bonnie?, Stefan?, Elena?" I said all confused, Elena zoomed out the room but I stayed to hear the rest of the story. Bonnie stepped forward and said " hey Care, look you can't judge my life choices after you are sleeping with Klaus so just keep an open mind okay?" "fine okay just hurry up and spit it out" "well Kol and I are engaged and I would love to have your support on this" I was a little bit shocked at first but I regained my composure and said "well I have to admit I am shocked but i'm happy for you and I cant wait to...PLAN!!" "thank you" Bonnie said as she leaped over at me. "okay now Stefan?" i said in an accusatory tone. "Okay so I know you have your differences but I am now dating Rebekah and I would be really grateful if you guys could move past your differences for me please?" I was more than shocked at his request but I have always wanted a sister to call family so of course I agreed "okay, fine I agree, I've always wanted a sister" I said with enthusiasm. Rebekah wrapped her arms around me and said "I've always wanted a sister too" as that moment came to an end it was now Elena's turn to explain.

"Alright can someone please tell me why Elena sprinted out the room like I was her enemy?" I asked with fear in my eyes. "well care there's something you need to know." Rebekah said quietly." that's not Elena, that's Katherine" Bonnie said cautiously. I was half terrified and half glad that she was here, I know Elijah always had a thing for her I want him to be happy. After a while i said " Can I speak to her please" "I don't think that's such a good idea love" Klaus said suspiciously, I grabbed his arm and whispered "I just want to talk to her, smooth things over" "okay" he said. With that said I ran into the spare room where I found Katherine, I went in and sat on the bed and we talked for what felt like hours. After a while I realized that we are so similar, so are all of us actually, me, Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah, Stefan, Kol, Bonnie and Katherine. Our own special family.

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far I will update at least twice a week from now on, comment your thoughts and I really can't wait to see where this story leads.