Part 4

I woke up in Klaus's arms...god I could get use to this. I am still really surprised with what happened yesterday, Bonnie and Kol are engaged, Stefan and Rebekah are in a relationship and Katherine is alive and with Elijah. We are like one crazy dysfunctional family and I love it! I need to talk to Elena over the past few days I noticed that she hasn't been around so I need to visit her today. Just as I had that thought I noticed a certain hybrid watching me. "good morning love and what is it you are thinking of right now?"he questioned me, "well I was thinking I might visit Elena today, she hasn't really been talkative lately which is unlike her so I might go see where she stands with us" I said. I saw him staring into space so I out of curiosity I asked him "whats wrong?", "nothing love I was just picturing us in Barcelona" he said with a cheeky smile. "what are you up to" I asked nervously. "No need to be nervous love i'm just fantasizing" with that said he kissed me hard and full of passion his lips were so soft and in that moment I knew I loved this big bad hybrid and he loved me.

His lips were so soft, I felt his hands creep up my thighs and I moaned into his mouth. OMG it felt so good but I suppose 1000 years of practice and he's got it down to a single touch. After a heated moment between us we decided to get up and have breakfast with our beloved family. "good morning everyone" I said with a big smile "morning Care" said Rebekah, Katherine, Stefan and Bonnie in unison, "morning ms Forbes" Elijah said sitting on the couch.

Katherine, Bonnie, Rebekah and I decided to go shopping for the masquerade ball tonight. We legit bought everything we saw and then had a little showcase for the boys, if you could just imagine their faces as the love of their lives walk down in our gorgeous dresses, they were drooling and it was priceless.  

Sorry this was short but I wanted to make the preparing, venue and attending the ball separate from this. updates will be shortly promise. Comment, vote, like <3