Part 11

Elijahs POV

Katherine and I were talking in the library when a very excited Bonnie walks in.

"Hey Bon" says Kat

"HEY Kat, Elijah can I talk to you for a minute"

"Sure Bonnie, Katerina is you'd give us a moment alone"

"Sure but Bon remember were going shopping with Bekah and Care soon so don't take too long!"

"Okay Kat, Elijah would you like to join me for a walk in the garden?" Asked Bonnie

"Sure" replied Elijah

"What is it you would like to discuss ms Bennett" Elijah asked a little concerned now

As they strolled through the garden Bonnie was figuring our a way to ask Elijah this without being to weird

"Well as you know my father passed away" said Bonnie

"Yes I have heard I am terribly sorry" Elijah said with sincerity

"Yes well I don't know I think of you as close family now, a big brother and I would like to know if you would do me the honour of walking me down the aisle on my wedding day?"

"Oh Bonnie the honour is all mine"

With that said Bonnie gave Elijah a big hug and went to speak to Klaus for her next order of business for the day"

Klaus's POV

I was sitting in my office thinking of the perfect way to propose to my beloved Caroline when the dearest Bonnie walks in

"Hey Klaus I was wanting to ask you something about your proposal to Caroline, how is that going by the way?"

"Well I actually have no idea how to propose to Caroline" I sighed frustratedly because I need to come up with something soon

"I think I might be able to help you with that, you see you know my wedding day is only two days away and I have set it out so that we'll have the ceremony then the reception where we'll eat and dance and then I'll throw my bouquet of flowers so on so on. So I was thinking that maybe I could turn around and give my flowers to Caroline and you could come in with your proposal.. like I said just an idea you don't have to say yes"

"Oh my god Bonnie your a genius, that seems like something Caroline would enjoy, a nice proposal in front of friends and family planned and precise" I finally felt like everything was falling into place, for 1000 years I've had nothing to set a goal for but now I'm getting everything I've ever wanted, a beautiful family and hopefully a soon to be wife everything is going smoothly for once!