Part 6

"BARCELONA" I squealed in Klaus's ear, "yes love we are going to Barcelona, I wanted it to just be us but-" Rebekah interrupted before he could finish "but he was just being delusional because he thought he could go to Barcelona without me and if i'm going Stefan's coming and if Stefan's coming Bonnie's coming you see where i'm going with this" "they knew about this" I asked Klaus "yes they helped me organised it, we wanted it to be a surprise, well surprise" I jumped on Klaus and as I did that he fell backwards surprised and I started laughing at him! "he seemed very happy that I was happy. "So when's the flight" I asked expectantly "In a couple of hours, I had Rebekah pack you a suitcase and bring you another suitcase as i'm sure you are going to do a lot of shopping,  everyone else is all packed and we have our family's private plane which we will board in exactly four hours and 43 minutes, have I answered all you're future questions now love?" he asked with his sexy wide grin "all except for one" I said "and what would that be love?" "what did I ever do to deserve you?" I asked then kissed him lovingly and full with passion.

4 hours and 43 minutes later

As we board the plane and grab our seats, I sit next to Klaus, Elijah and Kol sit together, Bonnie, and Katherine sit together and then there's Stefan and Rebekah. "how long does it take to get there?" I asked Klaus " 11 hours and 45 minutes love, enough time to do whatever it is you want to do" he said with a smirk. I looked at him with a confused face and asked him "what are you up to?" "oh nothing" I know that line "the last time you said that you well here we are" he laughed at my lack of understanding and just shrugged. I wonder what he's up to. 

12 hours and 30 minutes later later

We have gotten off the plane and have been driving for about 45 minutes before we head up a driveway only to reveal the most beautiful house I have ever seen, I had no words "do you want me to bring you're bags up love" Klaus said "this is where w...

We have gotten off the plane and have been driving for about 45 minutes before we head up a driveway only to reveal the most beautiful house I have ever seen, I had no words "do you want me to bring you're bags up love" Klaus said "this is where we are staying?" I asked Klaus shocked "My family has owned this house since 1890 it was one of the first modern mansions made." as he said that my mouth shot open "you own this house?" I asked shocked "yes love what were you expecting a hotel ha there's no way I would ever let my princess stay at a hotel" and with that said my body melted, he took my suitcases upstairs as he showed me our room. It has beautiful white shaded walls with a three chandeliers which is needed as it's so big, Klaus's art work was lined up on the side of the room and it had an amazing view of the lake which is just in front of the sun as it sets. All of a sudden I feel strong arms wrap around me as I melt into his body making one singular shape we watch the sunset together. As the sun fades away Klaus offered me a tour of this beautiful house and how could I refuse. He showed he downstairs first the basement the wine cellar where we picked out a $43,335 1775 Massandra. Then to the kitchen with two island benches 3 stoves, 4 ovens and 5 coffee presses. The dining room was like the one at home a huge table with old expensive chairs and a chandelier. The lounge room was stunning with a huge ball room floor with a spiral chandelier with crystals and diamonds. There was another part to the lounge room with a cinema sized screen and 6 rows of couches and two beds. We went up the stairs to reveal 4 bathrooms, 9 bedrooms all with there own bathroom too, all decorated a different way according to that particular persons style I think. 

Me and Klaus went for a walk around the property. there were about three lakes, lots of different wildlife a garden and different sections o wild flowers. It was beautiful! "how are you liking it so far love?" Klaus asked amused by my constant 'wows' and 'oh my god's'  "it's the best thing I have ever seen thank you so much" I kissed him and hugged him tight "well I'm glad you like it, love, I was thinking that maybe ,e and you could go on a picnic tomorrow, I have this favorite spot that is covered in flowers and butterflies and you can see the sunset over the lake that flows in one direction, it's beautiful and we could go there and watch the sunset, wine, food, just you and me what do you say" he asked he was babbling it was quite adorable " I'd love to" I said and gave him a quick peck on the check and started running giving him the look that says catch me if you can. he got this devilish look in his eye that used to make me scared now I know that means he's going to enjoy the hunt and it thrilled me in a way no one ever could I loved him so much!