1

Hana's POV

The sun shined through the sheer curtains in my bedroom. The alarm went off constantly and i slammed my hand on the button. I covered my head under the warm blankets on my bed. "Hana wake up, you'll be late for school dear", my mom cooed happily. "Juri gaseyo omma~ (Go away mom). Im tired and i want to sleep in", i complained and buried my head under the soft pillows.

I could hear her footsteps getting closer to my bed . She grabbed the blanket away from my body as i shivered from the gush of wind."Wake up before you're late to school.I've already prepared breakfast. I'm leaving now dear", my mom said before giving me a peck on my cheeks as she left the room.

Yep, this was how it was for me everyday. Waking up, getting ready and leaving for school. I was always the one who didn't like to attract attention to myself and frankly i didn't speak much in class. I'd only hang out with my best friend Ji Hee and together we'd have a lot of fun. I quickly got up and did my morning routine. I combed my long brown hair, wore my uniform, grabbed my bag across my shoulder and walked downstairs.

The smell of the freshly made toast on the table made my stomach grumble. I glanced at my watch and realized it was 6:30 am. Shit i need to catch the bus! I placed the toast in between my teeth and rushed out the door towards the bus stop.

{Time Skip}

I finally made my way to school and lazily dragged my legs to my locker. Students were all streaming through the halls.I walked to my locker and grabbed a couple of books for the next lesson. The final bell rang and i cursed under my breath. Fuck i'm late..And its also Mr Kim's class ...

I ran as fast as i could. Without looking , i collided into someone. My head crashed into someone's chest. My books were scattered all over the floor, as i groaned in pain.

I immediately grabbed the books and stood up, wiping it clean."Mianhae (Sorry)", i apologized hastily and made a run towards my class without looking back. I managed to sneak in without him catching me.He turned away from the board and looked at me. Shit..

"Late again Ms Lee?", he questioned. I gave a awkward smile and froze as he slammed his books on the desk."I'm letting you go this time".

I opened my textbook, and started doodling on the pages. I never really liked History yet i'm great at it and i always scored A's. I was so engrossed till the sound of the door slamming against the wall woke me out of my trance.

"Mr Jeon do you know whats the time??Detention after school for you.", Mr Kim yelled at the top of his lungs. The tall boy who stood over Mr Kim ignored his complains and walked to an empty seat, which was behind me.

Aish...must he really sit behind me?

Well let me officially introduce to you to Mr Jeon Jungkook. A prominent student who is famous for his multiple flings, and being the kinga of this school, he is basically the school's fuckboy. He's dated many girls from our school, a new one every week. Making out in the hallways and classrooms,with loud moans escaping their mouths, I've always been disgusted of him.

I went back to doodle the pages when i felt a kick against my chair. Jungkook. I ignored it and continued until the kicking got harder. I was fuming mad. I turned around and shot daggers at him. He looked back at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my book. I could already hear the gossips from the girls who sat near me.

Omo did she just roll her eyes at Jungkook?

What a bitch

She should be grateful that he smiled at her.

Please,is he god? I don't see why i need to respect him so just let me be, you sluts.The bell finally rings and it was time for our break. I let my head rest on my books, with my hair covering my face, and tried to take a short nap before a book slammed on my table. I looked up to see the boy with a sly smile on his face.

"Do my homework for me will ya?". I stood up, grabbed his book and dropped it on his desk. His eyes widened and his mouth formed an 'o'. His eyes became cold and he clenched his fists."You do know who i am right? You shall do as i say or i'll make your life a living hell", he said as he grabbed my wrist and dug his nails deep into it.

My arm was stinging in pain but i showed no emotion."I won't as i'm not your maid nor your slave.I know what hell feels like so leave me alone, i need to go eat", i said but he refused to leave my arm.He left me no choice so i kicked him in his private area. He groaned in pain and held his 'area' while staring at me furiously. Gasps broke out in the class and some were cheering and booing but i didn't care.

I walked out towards the canteen where i saw Ji Hee waving gleefully. We bought our food and walked towards the school garden. It was always peaceful and quiet there, unlike the canteen. We munched on our food and gossiped in between.

While eating, our phones went off at the same time. We both looked at the screen and gasped. A video of me kicking Jungkook's dick was going viral. The comments were flooding with fangirls cursing at me.

This bitch again

She deserves to die

How is she still alive after doing this?

Jungkook oppa must be in so much pain ottoke?

Ji hee looked at me excitedly."Yah did you really do that?"."He was pissing me off so i had no choice"

I walked back to my locker once i was done eating. I opened it to keep some books and locked it. I turned around and a punch was thrown on my face.In front of me stood three girls who looked at me with rage.

"You slut! We'll teach you a lesson for kicking our oppa".

Im done for..

-----

Hello ! I've made a big change to the story to change the plot a bit so here's the official chapter 1 of The Fuckboy ! \(^.^)/ Hope you guys like it<3